Sunday School Lessons

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has any good advice of how to teach sunday school lessons.
For example, Ways I can involve the children... etc

Thanks in advanced
God Bless

Comments

• Well there is supposed to be a curriculum of what is taught for each grade level. The southern Diocese has books published for each grade(for the teachers). i the curriculum is online aswell. http://www.suscopts.org/ssc/

• There is a curriculum to follow as to what lessons to teach and what not, but i was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions of interesting ways to teach so the children are interested and involved.
  • well.. my teacher tries to make it fun, like, he is getting the info in our heads by using examples, being funny,(ex.  calling the devil  shoushou)    that keeps our attention, and he kind of "jokes around" while putiing the info he wants in our heads perfectly,

• I like that idea :) Thank you!!

Any more suggestions
  • dont thank me, just pray for him, cause he is the best teacher ever, but he just came to Canda and needs lots of prayers ...
  • [quote author=BabaKyrillosVI link=topic=6426.msg84847#msg84847 date=1207013913]

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has any good advice of how to teach sunday school lessons.
    For example, Ways I can involve the children... etc

Thanks in advanced
    God Bless

your church's servant's prep classes.....DON't TEACH sunday school classes before graduating....
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=6426.msg84861#msg84861 date=1207016438]
    DON't TEACH sunday school classes before graduating....

..y?.. somne sunday school teachers teach while in university ....
    and in Egypt, ppl started at 16....
  • But they do teach servants prep in the church that attend but i just wanted more ideas that people may have and used... that were succesful from their experiences.
    God Bless
  • Any source of Visual Aids will help a lot especially if you are teaching elementary school.
    May God be with you.
    Please Pray for me
    In Christ

• Thank you :) anything else
  • add some fun in there... if they make appropriate comments that would make the class more fun or funny.. let them.. be easy going