Can someone translate this Miracle,pls?

Comments

• I'll do it if you care to wait about 3 days.
    Also pm mikeforjesus may be he has more time?
    GBU
  • John,

No prob, I can wait as long as it takes.

Thx
  • well..my arabic is a bit rusty.. but from wat i understood i that there was a place where ppl go do x-rays..and one day, Pope Kyrollos 6 went to get an x-ray of his spine... so the guy that wrote this miracle was helping him take of his cloth for the x-ray, and Pope Kyrollos just called him by his name and said" help me Samir, while i take of my cloth" ** "samir" didnt tell the Pope his name before**  than after they were done, Samir went to make the x-ray films in the dark room(suposed to be all black exept for a verry dim red light) , and there, while doing the x-ray films, a very bright white light started shining in the dark room, then Samir lifted the x-ray towards the red light and he saw the 2 vertabres(facarat) that were causing the pain for Pope Kyrollos shining in very broght white...    then when he went and helped the Pope get dressed again, then the Pope told him "why are you scared of the bright white light? then, how are you going to live in it?"                                         

I think this is how it is.... plz correct me if i am worng.. and i might have missed  somthing  along the way because of my arabic.... 

God Bless

Coptic Pharoah
  • coptic pharaoh wrote a good summary thanks

and here is the word for word translation (almost - but be sure to revise it after me!)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3doyx7s0flq
    GBU
  • I am grateful to you both Coptic Pharoah and John for taking the time to translate the miracle of HH Saint Pope kryillos. John,that was awesome and the way you translated it might deserve a place in one of the mircale books.Think about it and contact the sons of Kryillos at their website.You will get a blessing for that,I am certain.

So long
  • Thanks to both of you as well. I too just read the uploaded english translaion of the miracles and i'm grateful that you both put effort into translating it.

Rabana maakum,

Matt
  • You are welcome I did nothing: the Lord has helped me tremendously, and any mistakes are because of my own weakness. Happy I translated it on time (is the PDF in the first post changed?)

contact the sons of Kyrillos at their website

Kindly post here the website link.

GBU