My precious friend:

I am sending you this letter by one of my disciples.
I just wanted to let you know how much I love and care about you and how I greatly desire to become a meaningful part of your life. This morning when you awoke, I was already there with you in the light of My beautiful sunshine that filled your room. I was hoping that you would say good morning to Me; but you didn’t. So I thought maybe it was just a little to early in the day to notice Me. Again, I tried to get your attention when you stepped out the door. I kissed your face with a soft gentle breeze. I breathed upon my fragrant sweet breath scented flowers. Then I sang you a love song through the birds in the trees. You just walked right past Me. Later on that day, I watched over you as you were talking with some of your friends. Oh, how I wished you would talk to me also. I waited and waited, but you just went on your way. This afternoon I sent you a refreshing shower and glistened to you from every rain drop. I even shouted to you a line or two with thunder trying to get your attention. Then I painted you a lovely rainbow in the midst of My fluffy white clouds. I just know you would see Me then, but you were unaware of My presence. This evening to close your day, I sent you a beautiful sunset. After that, I winked at you a thousand times through My stars hoping you would wink back; but you never did. Tonight when you went to bed, I spilled moonlight upon your face to let you know that I was there with you. I was hoping that you would walk with Me a little while before you went to sleep. You never said a word. It hurt Me deeply; however, I continued to watch over you all through the night thinking maybe, just maybe you would say hello to Me in the morning. Each and every day, I have revealed Myself to you in many strange and wondrous ways hoping that you would except Me as your Shepherd. For, I am the only one that can supply you with all your needs. My love for you is deeper than the deepest ocean and bigger than the great blue sky. I have so very much to give you and also share with you. Please let Me hear from you soon.
Your loving friend. Jesus

Comments

• wow..that is the sweetest thing ever..it really touched my heart..thanks for sharing Youstina :)
  • omg..thats the SWEETEST thing ive ever seen.. ive ehard ti before but evereytime i hear ti it brings tears to my eyes... its soo sad to realize how much we neglect God yet he still loves us... u wonder sometimes.. wat did i do to deserve ur love?.. why arent u giving up?... wow.. its sooo touching and comforting to know that regardless..God will eb there for u wen u need him :'( :'(
  • Omgoodness that was heart-throbbing :'(, It's absolutely beautiful... :)

There's acually a site with a similar letter like that www.fatherloveletter.com, it has the letter below which is my favorite next to the one youstina just shared cuz i absolutely love that 1 (u go girl ;)) and they have other kewl things on the site...this letter below is soo inspiring because it acually has verses from the Bible! ;)

My Child....

You may not know me, but I know everything about you
    Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit down and when you rise up …Psalm 139:2 I am familiar with all your ways …Psalm 139:3 Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…Matthew 10:29-31For you were made in my image …Genesis 1:27 In me you live and move and have your being …Acts 17:28 For you are my offspring …Acts 17:28
    I knew you even before you were conceived …Jeremiah 1:4-5 I chose you when I planned creation
    Ephesians 1:11-12 You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book…Psalm 139:15-16 I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live …Acts 17:26 You are fearfully and wonderfully made …Psalm 139:14 I knit you together in your mother's womb …Psalm 139:13
    And brought you forth on the day you were born
    …Psalm 71:6 I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me …John 8:41-44
    I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…1 John 4:16
    And it is my desire to lavish my love on you …1 John 3:1 Simply because you are my child and I am your Father …1 John 3:1 I offer you more than your earthly father ever could …Matthew 7:11
    For I am the perfect father …Matthew 5:48
    Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand
    James 1:17 For I am your provider and I meet all your needs …Matthew 6:31-33
    My plan for your future has always been filled with hope
    Jeremiah 29:11 Because I love you with an everlasting love …Jeremiah 31:3 My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore
    ...Psalms 139:17-18 And I rejoice over you with singing …Zephaniah 3:17 I will never stop doing good to you …Jeremiah 32:40 For you are my treasured possession …Exodus 19:5 I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul…Jeremiah 32:41 And I want to show you great and marvelous things …Jeremiah 33:3 If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me …Deuteronomy 4:29 Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart …Psalm 37:4 For it is I who gave you those desires …phillipians 2:13 I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine ...Ephesians 3:20 For I am your greatest encourager
    2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles …2 Corinthians 1:3-4 When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you …Psalm 34:18 As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart …Isaiah 40:11 One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes
    …Revelation 21:3-4 And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth …Revelation 21:3-4 I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus …John 17:23 For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed …John 17:26 He is the exact representation of my being …Hebrews 1:3
    He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Romans 8:31 And to tell you that I am not counting your sins …2 Corinthians 5:18-19
    Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled
    2 Corinthians 5:18-19 His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you…1 John 4:10 I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love …Romans 8:31-32 If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me …1 John 2:23
    And nothing will ever separate you from my love again
    Romans 8:38-39 Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen …Luke 15:7
    I have always been Father, and will always be Father
    Ephesians 3:14-15 My question is…Will you be my child? …John 1:12-13 I am waiting for you
    Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad. Almighty God

• woooooow, that letter is soooooooooo nice sylvi :)
  • wow those are both lovely read this 1 too http://www.ameliaanneslittlebitofheaven.com/Do You Love Me.htm

Do You Love Me?

One day, I woke early in the morning to watch the sunrise. Oh, the beauty of God's creation is beyond description. As I watched, I praised God for His beautiful work. I sat there, I felt the Lord's presence with me. He asked me, "Do you love me?" I answered, "Of course, Father! You are my Lord and Savior!" I answered, Then He Asked, If you were physically handicapped, would you still love me? I looked down at my body and wondered how many things I wouldn't be able to do, I thought of the things I took for granted. And I answered, "It would be tough Father, but I would still love You." The Lord said, "If you were blind, would you still love my creations?" How could I love something without being able to see it? Then I thought of all the blind people in the world and how many of them still loved God and His creations. So I Answered, "It would be tough, but I would still listen to Your word." The Lord then asked, "If you were mute, would you still praise My name?" How could I praise without a voice? Then it occurred to me; God wants us to sing from our very heart and soul. It never matters what we sound like. Praising God is not always with a song, but when we are persecuted, we gave God praise with our words of thanks. So I Answered, "Though I could not physically sing, I would still praise Your name."

And the Lord asked, "Do you really love Me?" With courage and a strong conviction, I answered boldly, "Yes Lord! I love You because You are the one true God!" I thought I had answered well, but God asked, "Then Why Do You Sin?" I answered, "Because I am only human, I am not perfect." Then the Lord said; "Then why in times of peace do you stray the furthest? Why only in times of trouble do you pray earnestly?" No answers. Only tears. The Lord continued; "Why only sing at fellowships and retreats? Why seek Me in times of worship? Why ask things so selfishly? Why ask things so unfaithfully?" The tears continued to roll down my cheeks. "Why are you ashamed of Me? Why are you not spreading good news? Why in times of persecution, do you cry to others when I offer My shoulder to cry on? Why make excuses when I give you opportunities to serve in My name?" I tried to answer, but there was no answer to give. "You are blessed with life. I made you not to throw this gift away. I have blessed you with talents to serve Me, but you continue to turn away. I have revealed My Word to you, but you do not gain knowledge. I have spoken to you but your ears were closed. I have shown My blessings to you, but your eyes were turned away. I have heard your prayers and I have answered them all."

"DO YOU TRULY LOVE ME?" I could not answer. How could I? I was embarrassed beyond belief. I had no excuse. What could I say to this? When my heart had cried out and the tears had flowed, I said, "Please forgive me Lord. I am unworthy to be Your child." The Lord answered, "That is My Grace, My child." I asked, "Then why do You continue to forgive me? Why do You love me so?" The Lord a "Because you are my creation. You are my child. I will never abandon you. When you cry, I will have compassion and cry with you. When you shout with joy, I will laugh with you. When you are down, I will encourage you. When you fall, I will raise you up. When you are tired, I will carry you. I will be with you till the end of days, and I will Love You Forever." so hard before. How could I have been so cold? How could I have hurt God as I had done? I asked God, "How much do You love me?" The Lord stretched out His arms, and I saw His nail-pierced hands. I bowed down at the feet of Christ, my Savior. For the first time, I truly prayed and understood.

• :'( that was just a knife in the heart...i like these letters guys, if anyone has nemore please send em, these r very touching ;)

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • special?? LOL, no comment
  • these r really nice :'( they make u feel really guilty
  • who's matt? :o
  • yup me, and marmar embarased me enough now lol :-[
  • everything :D
  • that do you love me letter... :'( :'( :'( OMG... thats was literally a knife in the heartt
  • My precious child,

I just wanted to ask you a few questions today:

Do you love me?

If you do, why do you keep on hurting me by your sins?

You are called a Christian, so why aren’t you acting like one?

I gave you the honor to be called My child, so why aren’t you behaving like God’s child should?

I told you to cast all your burdens on Me, so why are you so worried about problems in life?

I, the prince of peace, is with you, so how could you not have peace in your heart?

I gave you many great talents, why aren’t you using them to serve My name?

If you love Me, then why aren’t you filling your heart with My love?

I can see that you haven’t answered any of My questions, you are in complete silence. Well, My child, I just wanted to remind you, that if you ever need Me, I will always be there for you. Even though many times you don’t show me that you love Me, I will always love you, because I created you. And although you keep piercing My heart, every time you sin, I will keep on forgiving you if you repent. You bear My name, the name of the King of Kings, I know you haven’t been acting like My child lately, but I’m sure that you will when you realize how much you have hurt Me. Sometimes you think I have forgotten about you, because there might be some problems in your life, but if you would just come to me with all your problems, as I have told you before, then everything will be ok. I give you My peace so there is nothing to worry about. I created you in My image and I have given you many great talents and gifts, please use them to serve My Holy name. Lastly, I wanted to tell you that remember if you do all these things that I have told you, but you don’t keep My love in your heart, and love everyone as I have loved you, then you did it all in vain. So, its ok if you have gone astray many times from Me, but I urge you to come back, I am here, waiting for you, so don’t forget about Me, and remember, My sweet child, that I am with you always even to the end of all ages.

Your loving Father
  • That just made me so happy, lolx...i luv that letter! :D I thought i'd share this, its sooo kewl ;)

THE TEA CUP
    -- Original Source Unknown

There was a couple who used to go England to shop in a beautiful antique
    store. This trip was to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. They both
    liked antiques and pottery, and especially tea cups. Spotting an exceptional
    cup, they asked, "May we see that? We've never seen a cup quite so
    beautiful."

As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the tea cup spoke, "You don't
    understand." It said, "I have not always been a tea cup. There was a time
    when I was just a lump of red clay. My master took me and rolled me, pounded
    and patted me over and over, and I yelled out, 'Don't do that.

I don't like it! Let me alone,' but he only smiled, and gently said, 'Not
    yet!!' "Then...WHAM! I was placed on a spinning wheel and suddenly I was
    spun around and around and around. 'Stop it! I'm getting so dizzy! I'm going
    to be sick!' I screamed. But the master only nodded and quietly said, 'Not
    yet.' He spun me and poked and prodded and bent me out of shape to suit
    himself and then...then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat.

I yelled and knocked and pounded at the door. 'Help! Get me out of here!' I
    could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as he shook His
    head from side to side, 'Not yet.' "When I thought I couldn't bear it
    another minute, the door opened. He carefully took me out and put me on the
    shelf, and I began to cool.

Oh, that felt so good! Ah, this is much better, I thought. "But, after I
    cooled, he picked me up and he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes
    were horrible. I thought I would gag. 'Oh, please, stop it, stop it!!' I
    cried. He only shook his head and said, 'Not yet!' "Then suddenly he put me
    back in to the oven. Only it was not like the first one. This was twice as
    hot and I just knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I
    cried. I was convinced I would never make it. I was ready to give up. Just
    then the door opened and he took me out and again placed me on the shelf,
    where I cooled and waited...and waited...wondering, What's he going to do to
    me next? !"An hour later he handed me a mirror and said, 'Look at yourself.'
    And I did.

"I said, 'That's not me. That couldn't be me. It's beautiful. I'm
    beautiful!' "Quietly he spoke: "I want you to remember back to the
    beginning," he said, "I know it hurt to be rolled and pounded and patted
    but, had I just left you alone, you'd have dried up. I know it made you
    dizzy to spin around on the wheel but, if I had stopped, you would have
    crumbled. I know it hurt, and it was hot and disagreeable in the oven but,
    if I hadn't put you there, you would have cracked. I know the fumes were bad
    when I brushed and painted you all over but, if I hadn't done that, you
    never would have hardened. You would not have had any color in your life. If
    I hadn't put you back in That second oven, you wouldn't have survived for
    long because the hardness Would not have held. Now you are a finished
    product. Now you are what I had In mind when I first began with you.'"

The moral of this story is this: God knows what He is doing with each Of us.
    He is the Potter, and we are His clay. He will mold us and make us, and
    expose us to just enough pressures - of just the right kinds - so that we
    may be made into a flawless piece of work to fulfill HIS good, pleasing and
    perfect will. So...when life seems hard, and you are being pounded and
    patted and pushed almost beyond endurance; when your world seems to be
    spinning out of control; when you feel like you are in a fiery furnace of
    trials; when life seems to "stink", try this.....brew a cup of your favorite
    tea in your prettiest tea cup, sit down, and think of this story. Then have
    a talk with the Potter.

• wow Magnoona4lyf that potter story is awesome

i read this too:

The Surgeon

>"Tomorrow morning," the surgeon began,
    >"I'll open up your heart..."
    >
    >"You'll find Jesus there,"
    >the boy interrupted.
    >The surgeon looked up, annoyed.
    >"I'll cut your heart open," he continued,
    >"to see how much damage has been done..."
    >
    >"But when you open up my heart,
    >you'll find Jesus in there."
    >The surgeon looked to the parents, who sat quietly.
    >"When I see how much damage has been done,
    >I'll sew your heart and chest back up
    >and I'll plan what to do next."
    >"But you'll find Jesus in my heart.
    >The Bible says He lives there.
    >The hymns all say He lives there.
    >You'll find Him in my heart."
    >
    >The surgeon had had enough.
    >"I'll tell you what I'll find in your heart.
    >I'll find damaged muscle, low blood supply,
    >and weakened vessels.
    >And I'll find out if I can make you well."
    >"You'll find Jesus there too. He lives there."
    >The surgeon left.
    >The surgeon sat in his office,
    >recording his notes from the surgery,
    >"...damaged aorta, damaged pulmonary vein,
    >widespread muscle degeneration.
    >No hope for transplant, no hope for cure.
    >Therapy: painkillers and bedrest. Prognosis:,"
    >here he paused, "death within one year."
    >
    >He stopped the recorder, but there was more to be said.
    >"Why?" he asked aloud."Why did You do this?
    >You've put him here; You've put him in this pain;
    >and You've cursed him to an early death. Why?"
    >
    >The Lord answered and said,
    >"The boy, My lamb, was not meant for your flock for long,
    >for he is a part of My flock,
    >and will forever be. Here, in My flock,
    >he will feel no pain, and will be comforted
    >as you cannot imagine.
    >His parents will one day join him here,
    >and they will know peace,
    >and My flock will continue to grow."
    >The surgeon's tears were hot, but his anger was hotter.
    >"You created that boy, and You created that heart.
    >He'll be dead in months. Why?"
    >
    >The Lord answered,
    >"The boy, My lamb, shall return to My flock,
    >for he has done his duty:
    >I did not put My lamb with your flock to lose him,
    >but to retrieve another lost lamb."
    >The surgeon wept.
    >
    >The surgeon sat beside the boy's bed;
    >the boy's parents sat across from him.
    >The boy awoke and whispered,
    >"Did you cut open my heart?"
    >
    >"Yes," said the surgeon.
    >"What did you find?" asked the boy.
    >
    >"I found Jesus there,"
    >said the surgeon.
  • I think this is soooo beautifull and at the time when I read it it explained so much and still does. :)
  • That story never looses it's meaning, I must have read it a bagazillion times and every time i read it i get something new, thank u so much for sharing it! ;)

• I just came across this letter rite now from copticabassadors and i liked it soo much so i thought I'd share it with u guys, i hope u like it as much as i do ;)

Dear GOD:

I want to thank You for what you have already done.
    I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards,
    I am thanking you right now.
    I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better,
    I am thanking you right now
    I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they
    stop talking about me,
    I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears,
    I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves,
    I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet. I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not ! going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job. I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief, I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed, I am thanking you right now.
    I am thanking you because I am alive.
    I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
    I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
    I am thanking you because I have the ability and
    the opportunity to do more and do better.
    I'm thanking you because, FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

God is just so good, and he's the only one who's good all the time. :D

• Humility

Years ago, a 10 year old boy approached the counter of a soda shop and
    climbed on a stool. What does an ice cream sundae cost? he asked the
    waitress.

"Fifty cents," she answered.

The boy reached deep in his pockets and pulled out an assortment of change,
    counting it carefully as the waitress grew impatient. She had "bigger"
    customers to wait on.

"Well, how much would just plain ice cream be?" the boy asked.

The waitress responded with noticeable irritation in her voice, "Thirty-five
    cents".

Again, the boy slowly counted his money. "May I have some plain ice cream in
    a dish then, please?" He gave the waitress the correct amount, and she
    brought him the ice cream.

Later, the waitress returned to clear the boys dish and when she picked it
    up, she felt a lump in her throat. There on the counter the boy had left two
    nickels and five pennies. She realized that he had had enough money for the
    su! ndae, but sacrificed it so that he could leave her a tip.

Moral: Before passing judgment, first treat others with courtesy, dignity
    and respect.

• IF I HAVE NO LOVE
    -- By John Fisher

In his book Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren has made a very radical
    statement. "If I have no lovve for others, no desire to serve others, I
    should question whether Christ is really in my life." This bold assertion
    comes from something John said in his first letter: "If we love our
    Christian brothers and sisters, it proves that we have passed from death to
    eternal life. But a person who has no love is still dead." 1 John 3:14

The presence of love in your heart for others and the realization of what
    you can do to serve them is evidence that you have been born again and
    Christ is in your heart. The absence of any such sensitivity suggests that
    you may still be the center of your universe. It may all still be about you.

Can you look at your life over the last few days and see evidence of the
    fact that you have cared about someone other than yourself? Can you point to
    some examples of how you have served a brother or a sister in some way? If
    you can, take heart. If you can't, it might be a good time for some
    soul-searching.

I'm trying this little test on myself right now and I must admit I'm not
    doing very well. I'm currently on the road, and though I spend a good deal
    of time serving others through my gifts of speaking and writing, you could
    also say that this is my work. This is what I'm expected to do. I do this
    for a living. I am "on" for these moments of ministry. But I can get very
    selfish with my "off" time. I isolate myself in a hotel room or an airplane
    seat. I make myself unavailable to the needs around me. I might not even
    call home because that would only remind me of those there who need my
    attention.

Sometimes, I think we need to step in and serve even if we don't feel like
    it. Once we do, Christ energizes us and gives us not only the strength to do
    this, but the desire to do it again. Ask God to open your eyes to those
    around you and show you ways in which you can serve them in love. That's
    being obedient to what He asks and finding His power to do it all at the
    same time.

How about this? I'll pray for you right now and you pray for me that God
    will awaken us with hearts to serve, the wisdom to see the need, and the
    power to follow through.

• those are great posts Magnoona4lyf :) :) really touching :)
    I read this too:

"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light" Ephesians 5:8

There He was. I saw my beloved standing there. I could see Him, but I was so far away from Him; so I could not see Him clearly. From afar, I could see there was such great light around Him, while there I was sitting in darkness. I saw Him standing there, with His arms wide open, waiting for me to come to Him. I tried and tried to reach Him, but in vain; I felt there was a barrier between us; something was separating me from Him.

His face was the most beautiful face I had ever seen; it was shining even brighter than the sun. I wished to be with Him and my soul longed for Him. I missed Him so much and I just wanted to throw myself into His loving arms. I started to cry, and as the tears fell down my face, I felt I was getting a step closer to Him. I wept from all my heart as I remembered how much I had hurt Him. I was so astonished to see Him, whom I hurt many times, still waiting there for me!, I did not know what to say to Him, I was speechless, but all I could do was speak through my tears.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw Him coming closer to me; He came and wiped all my tears away. He put His hand in mine, and I put mine in His, and I could feel His gentle, loving touch. He told me, “My dear child, I will always be by your side, but go and sin no more”

O how sweet was His voice; it was the sweetest voice I had ever heard, His words gave me great comfort and hope that could not be expressible. How foolish was I, to remain in great darkness all this time! How could I have let anything separate me from the One who died for me?

That day, I decided to go and start a new life, and I promised not to hurt my Jesus anymore.

• thanx soo much 4 sharing guys thy r all soooo sweet there are more in the poems forum

GBU all
    FROG