Favorite verse

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
I noticed that there was a "whats your favorite..." for everything else, but not verses, so lets start one.

What's your favorite verse?

Comments

• i forgot to mention PLEASE REFERENCE.
  • [quote author=His Servant link=topic=6298.msg83072#msg83072 date=1204152761]
    I noticed that there was a "whats your favorite..." for everything else, but not verses, so lets start one.

What's your favorite verse?

i forgot to mention PLEASE REFERENCE.

Actually there are plenty, but it's ok.. mine is just like my signature:
    EXO 9:27 And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

another one is: JAMES 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Romans 3

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
    10 As it is written:

“ There is none righteous, no, not one;
          11 There is none who understands;
          There is none who seeks after God.
          12 They have all turned aside;
          They have together become unprofitable;
          There is none who does good, no, not one.”
          13 “ Their throat is an open tomb;
          With their tongues they have practiced deceit”

• I also like..
    MAT 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • "out of the eater came something to eat and out of the strong came something sweet" Judges 14:!4
  • Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayers (Romans 12:12 )
  • "Let no one despise your youth, but be and example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12