holy week hymns

I recently heard that there is long version evol khen.  If this is true, does anyone know where i can find a recording of it.  Also in ethve T, is half the epistle supposed to be sang, or is their full version where all the verses of the epistle are sang.  If there is a full version, if anyone knows where i can find a recording that would be great.

Thank you

Comments

• Generally for Ethve Ti just part of it is read, mainly the strongest part of the message such as, "But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ" from ti epestoli. i've never heard that there is a longer version of the epistles, they are in their entirity on this site if you go to the hymns library in coptic.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6216.msg82135#msg82135 date=1203017392]
    Generally for Ethve Ti just part of it is read, mainly the strongest part of the message such as, "But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ" from ti epestoli. i've never heard that there is a longer version of the epistles, they are in their entirity on this site if you go to the hymns library in coptic.

yes. you can say the rest of the parts as the [coptic]Pauloc[/coptic] fast part.

as for [coptic]`ebol qen[/coptic], the prophecy intro, i have never heard a long one. where ever u heard this, ask for a recording and the source. if not, than it's all fake.
  • Yea i have never heard a long version, but on copticheritage.org there is the version I learned I am not sure if that is what you're looking for.