death

2»

Comments

• but when you think of it like that it frightens me.....but it is so tru....god help me...lol.... ;D ;D ;D
  • i've heard so much about death, read about, heard about it, it's all over the news. it's a scary thing to think about, but i guess the best thing that u can do i just to prepare urself because u never know when ur time is going to come ???
    i also have a question, wut does it mean when ppl sayt that God will take during ur best time in life? we've disscused it in Bible study, but the teachers never really gave us an answer.
  • Because of God's great love for us, he wants us to be with him. In order for that to happen, he takes us at the best time in our lives so that there is a better chance of us being with him. However, there are people who say that some people are really bad and will never be good. God will choose the best time to take us because God is loving and great and knows when's the best time.

sleepy

P.S. I know that this may sound repetitive, but I haven't slept in a LONG time...lol
    Correct me if need be.
    God bless
  • oooo, i thought it meant the time that u were enjoying ur life on earth, thankz 4 clearing that up 4 me :-*
  • Anytime, anytime.
    lol ;)

sleepy