Hey u guys!!! I am srry this is kind of late, but this year don't let ur New Year resolution be losing weight, or try to have less time playing video games. Let it be something that would make ur spirit and heart closer to God. My Sunday school teacher gave me a piece of paper that has evaluations and new year spirit resolutions. Here i will write everything that is on the paper!!! I don't want u guys to share anything if u don't want!!! I am just saying,......... if u want to leave a comment or add on to something that i have on the bottom then do it. ok!!??
[glow=green,2,300]Bringing in the New Year with Christ[/glow]
1) are u progressing in ur spiritual life? Or r u moving backwards?
2) Have u kept ur resolutions of the previous years or have u forgotten and neglected them?
3) what sins have u committed? have u tried to avoid these sins and hate them?
4) what have u offered God during the past year?
5) did the positive aspects of ur spiritual life grow?
[glow=red,2,300]New Year Spirtiual Resolutions:[/glow]
1) Prayer- pray more often, it's about quality and quantity. give the Lord ur time and pray from the heart.
2) Bible- read more often, seek seek the information u don't understand. read a new book and take ur reading to a higher level of understanding.
3) Fasting- fast with joy with the same mindset that u r fasting for self-control over ur sins.
4) Confession- when was the last time i confessed? I need to speak to abouna and find out how i can spiritual grow from where i am today with God.
So u guys, ask urself these questions. u don't have to do all of them. u could do one at a time. this year u can try with one, then the next year try with another. God Bless u guys this year and the years that follow.