Paramoune Medeeha Request

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Hey guys i was wondering if someone possibly minagir can finish translating the rest of the medeeha for the Paramoune i noticed that there are several verses in Arabic that don't have english verses next to them, Hopefully someone can get this done before the Paramoune starts this Friday, Thanks in advance
God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness,

Comments

• [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6068.msg80736#msg80736 date=1199332753]
    Hey guys i was wondering if someone possibly minagir can finish translating the rest of the medeeha for the Paramoune i noticed that there are several verses in Arabic that don't have english verses next to them, Hopefully someone can get this done before the Paramoune starts this Friday, Thanks in advance
    God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness,

it should be done tonit or tomorow max.
  • Thanks Minagir, much appreciated
  • Hey guys this was just posted on copticheritage.org and has a rough translation to the actual hymn Istemagi,
    http://www.copticheritage.org/PagEd+index-page_id-853.phtml
  • Hey i was wondering how that translation was going, i understand if your to busy to finish it you can possibly do some of them if you can't get them all done, or if you can't do any of them thats fine aswell,
    God Bless this service
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6068.msg80771#msg80771 date=1199410820]
    Hey i was wondering how that translation was going, i understand if your to busy to finish it you can possibly do some of them if you can't get them all done, or if you can't do any of them thats fine aswell,
    God Bless this service

am sorry.....but it's really hard.....someone is working on it and soon i'll have one up...sorry.....
  • Alright thanks a lot minagir, i greatly appreciate it, sorry for the trouble and God Bless this service
  • Almost done.
    the text is here: http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/view/1621

give us maybe till the end of the night to look over.
  • Thank you very much minagir, i appreciate it greatly