ãÇ åÄ ÖÑÑ Çá Chat

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
:)guys i will tell u about why the chat is dengores and why we have to not spend to much time on the internet any ways i'm in usa and i like to let you know when and how long u got to use the internet here is the answer ok and if you sit on the inernet and you will spend the whol time on it that what hapend to me i was siting on the inernet like at when i week up in the morning to when i sleep like in 5:30am in the morning and here was my problem if uyou will use the internet for good reson like use it for work or home work and like reading seeing the churches is pitures and like chat on your IM what ever was in like AOL, MSN and YAHOO and what ever u have to not open or accept any chat at other people you don't know then and they are American or they ar from any others countrys becuse they are some times not takeing the church a important part in the life they are christian but they in thm life never whent to church aculley they are went but like 5 time in them life some one he is 40years old and he went to the church like 5 times this is so i don't know how i say this but this is not good and i'm sure every body know that and you have to give god more then you give your family or spending time on the internet playing games or doing any this and u got to show your mother and your ther what are you doing exsatly evry think and Abona i'm sur Abona and you family they are will help you alot the never will say to you no seeing your friends for month or they will cancle the internet so try to countrol your self read or play spors like soccwer basketball or americian foot ball or and other game ÇáÎ.............. and try what i told you beacuse thir is bad bad people they ar realy bad i'm saying this beacuse i tryed it befor and i don't want any one will try it so. :)
;)wa rabena maakom ;)