FRIENDS.....Coptic Space? or EGYPT SPACE?

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
It seems to me that copts around the world should be friends as well as egyptians just because some people wont understand what we do...... I tring to find a way that i can make new egyptian coptic friends between my age range...... As myspace could help it has more than 800,000, users and only 5% are egyptains.... for american friends myspace is cool but what if u want to met new coptic friends for advice and help and just to talk them about coptic stuff or egyptian stuff ppl wont understand???? How about egyptSpace me and a big company own by a friend of mine can host a website for egyptian space like myspace but we need users so if u guys think we should ill do that if not how can i met new egyptian friends online like me.... Ideas suggests insults and any other free speech is welcome...

http://egyptspace.tripod.com/ Ps.....A (bcc) black carbon copy of the website is here..... as it is still not up yet you dont have to register rather im me and ask me for a password and ill provide you with one...

Comments

• its not easy...did u know that it cost $35,000 to launge just one profile in myspace. its a lot of responsibility for the person making it. plus it will be too much that it will take a lot of time from your studying....and thats not good. i dont think its a good idea. plus someone is going to cause some sort of problem b/c of the name....MySpace is copyrighted...and i know copticspace isnt the same but its similar, and i dont think they would be too happy to know that someone used their idea name to come up with one for their culture. why dont u just form a group on myspace for egyptians only....its the same thing, except its free and you wont have to worry about it too much. personally, i dont like the whole idea of MySpace. but if u want to make one just for egyptians then just make a group.
  • I will have a professional company mange it for me.... but, your right it will be too much work...... As for the name thing they wont care because we wont be as half as wat my same is rather than little website to met egyptians... and the it literly means space for coptics or egyptians which isnt a big idea no one can think of.... But i wont do the website as im sure the company even if the owner is my friend losing money wont let him... sooo that being said myspace group wont work.... i tried that.... So that being said too i want a way to me friends an i be here on teasbeha full of egyptians and they dont even want to met new friends as myspace egyptians dont want to met new ppl it seem these days idk..... THank you sooo much for you help comments and the sharing of your ideas..... may god be with you and bless you always... Bye..
  • There has already been alot of discussion about creating a Social Networking Site for the Coptic community. Check out the link here http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=5518.0

And just for the purposes of informing people more about Social Networking Sites.
    Facebook - has many Coptic Groups 50+ and it has priests on it too.
    All other Social Networking sites are very worldly with music, sexual pictures etc.

God Bless
  • facebook could be just as dangerous as any other website cos u dunno what kinda ppl are members on there right?
  • THERE IS NOW COPTSBOOK WHICH IS NEWLY OPEN WITH NO SEXUAL PICTURES NO BAD MUSIC BUT ALL HYMNS AND MANAGE BY ME PERSONALY AND MEMEBERS OF MY CHURCH THAT WILL MAKE IT THE SOCIAL NETWORK FOR COPTS EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OFF FACEBOOK AND JOIN COPTSBOOKHTTP://COPTSBOOK.NING.COM
  • [quote author=Taishory link=topic=5787.msg77464#msg77464 date=1190673238]
    its not easy...did u know that it cost $35,000 to launge just one profile in myspace. its a lot of responsibility for the person making it. plus it will be too much that it will take a lot of time from your studying....and thats not good. i dont think its a good idea. plus someone is going to cause some sort of problem b/c of the name....MySpace is copyrighted...and i know copticspace isnt the same but its similar, and i dont think they would be too happy to know that someone used their idea name to come up with one for their culture. why dont u just form a group on myspace for egyptians only....its the same thing, except its free and you wont have to worry about it too much. personally, i dont like the whole idea of MySpace. but if u want to make one just for egyptians then just make a group.

Big update i did it its here check it out... http://egyptspace.ning.com/ i also made one for copts http://coptsbook.ning.com/