Christian Music

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I was wondering does anyone listen to christian music... for the people who live in New York and New Jersey does anyone listen to 99.1fm, (they also have a website www.star991fm.com and u can listen to it from anywhere around the world)... there are amazing artists like Third Day, MercyMe, and Jeremy Camp... i no its not the traditional Coptic music but i was wondering if there are many Coptics who listen to it?

Comments

• thanks...its hard finding good christian radio stations....i'll check it out.....lol ;D ;D ;D
  • oOo...i do i do i do!! I love MercyMe and Jars Of Clay and Crystal Lewis, lolx...sorry i luv listening to christian music....i acually listen to christian rap...its a cd by the kings college in NY, totally awesome! If i can I'll try to send the songs cuz me and compooter stuff dont mix at all, i'm lucky i kno how to connect to the internet, neways, lolx, they're sooo good! :P What songs or hymns do u guys like??

I'll start for meryam, LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH! ;D

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • I tried listening to the radio live but it won't play....Any suggestions.

C ???
  • awwww.....i lOVE LOVE LOVE Lord i'll lift ur name on high....even though i have the worst voice in the world....but i also like here i am, jesus walks.....and noe thats a lil far from what we're talking bout...lol.... ;D..but i love it.....
  • if u have a popup blocker it may be blocked because it comes up as a popup
  • i like amen, amen come my lord. it's soooo good! ;D