Pray for me, a sinner...

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Please pray for my relationship with Jesus Christ.

Comments

• May the prayers of the Saints and Angels be with you and also my prayers

Do you want to tell us whats wrong or you don't want to discuss it?

• +++
    God bless you emidesu, may He strengthen your faith and show you His Way and save you.
    With the blessed intercessions of The Virgin St Mary The Theotokos and the prayers of the Saints, Martyrs and the Saint Angels and Archangels. Amen.

Pray for me too+
  • Im sorry to jump on your post, but im also in great need of prayers because of my struggle in my spirtual life
  • u not the only one whos in need of prayers, were all struggling. Anyway, May the interssicion of St.Mary, the heavenly host and the prayers of Abou sefien and abouna sam3an el akhmimy be wif u. I need prayers too.

rabena ma3ak,

Coptic Youth.
  • the blessings of the virgin Mary is with you. and as coptic youth said, we are all struggling, and we all need God's love, which we all have and we are not sure of.
  • My prayers are with you!!!
  • To everyone who answered, thank you- I'm sorry I haven't been back. It was a general request, I don't remember anything specific and I think it was just wanting to strengthen my relationship with Him.

God be with you all :-)
  • welcome back!
    :)
  • I am glad that you are back :D
  • This fashion portal wants to work closely with reputable importers and traders and introduce art works, dress, clothes, musical instruments, jewelry, and health products of Africa to pave the way for a worldwide revelation.  Afrawear.com has an end in mind, not just for fashion, but for the benefits of the people in Africa. Most of our suppliers donate money from their profits to Africa as well as promote the creation of jobs.  No one is too far or too inadequate to help in his own little ways.