Look what i found

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
look at this link i found, it attacks and criticises our faith saying that it leads to hell? they take things the wrong way, and dont consider all of the facts, but im not sure if i can really reply to them, so maybe someone here can do it? i dont know but as soon as i read it i was so angry.

http://www.atruechurch.info/coptic.html

Comments

• just another protestant................
  • My friend,

Don't be angry.

I have just read the article and it's interesting to note the writer, Darwin Fish, does not call himself nor affiliate his ministry with the Protestant 'church', but by and large, the general thrust of his opinions and beliefs are in line with same. As the saying goes: if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Darwin Fish is the self-anointed head preacher in amongst another 50 misguided individuals in what they call, and claim to be, the "true church".

All the article proved to me is how the Protestant (or quasi-Protestant) church is truly void in spirituality and unintelligent in religious understanding, and perhaps, even a little jealous of what we have. After all, they do not have any set structure, sacraments, saints, etc.

Our beloved Pope, as well as other prominent members of the clergy, have written and spoken extensively in reply to their accusations and incorrect understanding of our church, and indeed, the Holy Bible; but alas, the Protestant movement was founded on rebellion, not theology, apostolic teaching or sound doctrine.

To take the time to reply to such nonsense in any further detail would be an absolute waste of time. Even the title and tone of the article speaks volumes in regards to their so-called 'Christianity'.

Many an ill-informed, offensive and uneducated person has tried to attack our church in the past, yet all have failed (and will continue to fail) to shake its strong foundations.

Pray the Lord enlightens their hearts and minds.

Kind regards,
    M