The Shawl of Abuna Abdel Messih El Manahari

edited February 2011 in Faith Issues
Dear Friends,

I used to think that Abuna Abdelk Messih was the same as Abuna Abdel Messih el Habashi (The Eritrean) . But I was wrong. I found out that Heaven has 2 Abdel MessiH's.Now,I heard that the Blessed Shawl or Scarf of Abuna Abdel Messih el Makari will  soon be in Town. Does anyone know the story of this blessed Shawl? I heard that many people were cured by touching it. Anu miraculous stroies to share?

Best regards,

Comments

• Hezekiel,

You are right....
    There is abouna 3bd el messieh el menahry, he is from el menya Egypt.  El menya is a mohafza in Egypt (one of the districts in egypt).
    Abouna abd el messieh, may his blessings be with us all, he appeared to one of the sewing people, he is a guy, Abouna abd el messieh appeared to him as one of the most simplest people in town....
    When he appeared to the sewing guy, he was siting down on his table sewing (as in alteration) and abouna came up to him like a person who goes up to people to ask for money.  The guy is chrisitan and he has pictures of saints everywhere in his shop... one of the pictures he has is a picture of Abona abd el messieh.  So abona walked to him and the guy asked him "can i help you?" and abona took the picture that the guy had of him and abona asked him "do you know that guy?" and the guy said "yeah, I do. abona abd el messieh lived in this district" so abona disapeared while the picture of himself is in his hand, but abona left somethiing behind, he left his scarf "Shal" on the guy's sewing table....
    And when the guy told that story to one his F.O.C., his F.O.C. told him that it was abona abd el messieh and he left him a great blessing and that is his shal "Scarf"."
    So the guy has been taking a realy good care of Abona's scarf and he has been going all around the world telling that story.  He actualy came to U.S. in the south... at my church.. and he passed out videos of abona abd el messieh's story life with some interviews of people that knew abona abd el messieh.... I saw that guy again, when I went to visit The monestary of Abona abd el messieh fe el manahra in el Menya Egypt, and there were a huge crowd of people trying to just get near the scarf for blessings.
    Also, I have been hearing that the scarf has been doing alot of miracles....!!

Abouna abd el messieh ragal barak awy.... ( a very blessed man) St. mary appeared to him while he was doing a liturgy... and when he was praying light was going out of his hands!! He was singing praises with angles when he was in the monestary....
    And there is a picture of him in his monestary that his eyes opens and closes!! ( It is a huge blessing)

May his blessings be with us all amen, and may he pray for us and for our weakness infront of our lord, God, and savior Jesus Christ.

Pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`