Abba Samuel the Confessor

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone have the tasbeha Midnight Praises for Abba Samuel the Confessors monestary recorded by the monks.

Comments

• No but I will be staying the night at his monastery in the summer, and i'll give you a recording of it when I get back..

Till then,
    PK
  • Well Thank You VERY Much, I hope you have a good time. GOD BLESS YOU
  • oh thats kool have fun ait thats in egypt rite.  im pretty sure.......?
  • Yeah its in Egypt I think it's on the Red Sea
  • No it's only 1 hour south of cairo. The only mosateries on the red sea are st. catherine's, st. paul's, and st. anthony's.

And fortunetly for me, i will be able to stay the night also in St. Makar's Monastery in shiheet. Not to brag or anything but this is a big privelege because nobody is even allowed to visit.
    And I also will be able to visit  St. Anthony's and St. Paul's. Do you want any of these monasteries's tasbeha?
  • That would be Fabulous if there is no trouble for you to get the tasbeha. I THANK YOU VERY MUCH. And I hope you have a great time and enjoy your stay. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
    GOD BLESS YOU
  • Hey PopeKyrillos, I don't mean to estagelak or anything but I was just wondering if you were back yet.
  • Lol I haven't even left yet... I leave next week.
  • LOL  :D Hey No Problem. Take your time. Hope you go and come back bel salama
  • Hey Pope Kyrillos I was just wondering if your back yet.

In Christ,
    abosefien
  • Hey, Yes i am but i am so sad. I wasn't able to go  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

I was only looking forward to this one thing and I couldn't haven't. I'm So sorry for promising to give it to you.

Regrets,
    PK
  • Hey no problem I found their Tasbeha online if you want I'll give you the URL. Do you know Fr. Philopateer there in the monastary? He is my cousins (cousin by marriage) uncle. The Tasbeha sometimes comes on Aghapy TV