important

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
plz tell me what can i do in this proplem?
ana ba7'dem e7'wat elrab we el3ial byt3arado lmoshkela azalia hia en el3ial after kol term (2e3dady) ely 2akbar mnhom bygama3o el2awlad elmase7een kolhom we ynzelo fehom darb we elmase7een bs 1,2,3 e3dady kol tearm fe nhayt el2mte7anat 2a7'er yom shofto elgabaroot. we el3ial by2ololna delwa2ty ne3mel eh la2enhom ra7oo eshtakoo kteer llnazer we ma3malsh 7aga we elmodaresen bye2felo 3la nafsohom el2oda 3lshan 7'ayfeen yenderboo .ooooooooo

Comments

• el modareseen 7'ayfeen yenderbo????
    i don't know if the parents are allowed to enter the school but they could pick them up from school after they finish...one sample

i dont know what i can tell u more ... rabenna ma2ahom
    may god protect them
  • [quote author=contramondo link=topic=5302.msg70789#msg70789 date=1178740740]
    plz tell me what can i do in this proplem?
    ana ba7'dem e7'wat elrab we el3ial byt3arado lmoshkela azalia hia en el3ial after kol term (2e3dady) ely 2akbar mnhom bygama3o el2awlad elmase7een kolhom we ynzelo fehom darb we elmase7een bs 1,2,3 e3dady kol tearm fe nhayt el2mte7anat 2a7'er yom shofto elgabaroot. we el3ial by2ololna delwa2ty ne3mel eh la2enhom ra7oo eshtakoo kteer llnazer we ma3malsh 7aga we elmodaresen bye2felo 3la nafsohom el2oda 3lshan 7'ayfeen yenderboo .ooooooooo

wow, this is interesting. where do you live exactly in egy......
  • i live in nasr city,  nd we told abouna ... but he was soo nazary .. w by2ool el lamma yeegy 7ad yedrabkom oloolo enta btedrabna leh ... bs el awlad tab3an have been disappointed by this answer ...
  • [quote author=contramondo link=topic=5302.msg70796#msg70796 date=1178745880]
    i live in nasr city,  nd we told abouna ... but he was soo nazary .. w by2ool el lamma yeegy 7ad yedrabkom oloolo enta btedrabna leh ... bs el awlad tab3an have been disappointed by this answer ...

wait, madenat nasr is a good city and have one of the bigest churchs around. why would that happend.
  • im sorry, but i cant really read arabic that good with numbers lol
  • thats becuase i serve  god`s brothers [ poor peoples ] ... oftenly .. awlad el bawabeen btoo3 el buildings .. so, they r joining low class schools in nasr city .... thus they suffering from that problem every term after the final exams of the term [ being hit ] .. thats it . . . .
  • Dear all,
    It is so sad. I just didn't know what to write here, but I just wanted to type something up. God bless these children, and may He quickly end the persecution, and oppression happening to them. Mind you all, they are very lucky if they can withstand, and endure with patience.
    Dear contramondo, what else can you do? Just strengthen them, as long as priests are washing their hands up from them, and so too are the headmaster, and teachers. I don't think even if you raise this up with the police, or the local MP (nayeb el dayra) anyone would flick their finger to help. Just nice complimentary words is all you can get. Not trying to put you down, but you may at least try, or ask someone highly-regarded in the church to try. Best of luck.
    God bless you all and mention me in your prayers