St. Alexandra (Diocletion's Wife)

So in the Synaxarium, on the date of St. Alexandra's "death" (the 15th of Baramodah)
it states as we all know that St. George helped find the True Light.

Then it tells this Story (please take note of the bolded phrases):
"When the Saint stood before the idols, he called the Name of the Lord Christ, and the idols were
destroyed.
The Emperor and those with him were humiliated. When the Emperor returned to the
palace and told the Empress what had happened, she told him: "Did I not tell you not to set yourself
against the Galilean, for their God is strong and powerful?" Diocletian became extremely raged,
tortured her severely
, then threw her in prison where she departed in peace."

Now on the date of St. George's Martyrdom (the 23rd of Baramodah)
it states this:
When multitude gathered by the idols, Gawargios (George)
stood and cried at the idols in the Name of the Lord Christ the Savior of the world. The earth opened
its mouth and swallowed all the idols.
The Emperor and all those who were with him were ashamed
and he returned to his palace full of fury and wrath. The Empress told him: "Didn't I tell you not to
oppose the Galileans, for their God is strong and mighty?" The Emperor was exceedingly wrath with
her, for he knew that St. George had brought her also to his faith. The Emperor with rage ordered to
comb her body with a steel comb,
then cut off her head, and she received the crown of martyrdom.

so my question is.....why does our Synaxarium tell two semi-different stories, I mean I know it doesn't really matter that much because the point is She Died a Christian, but I dont know it sorta bothered me a little...can anyone explain?

God Bless