URGENT: Palm Sunday hymns

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey all, its been a while since I have been posting on this site. I am preparing a powerpoint presentation for my church tommorow for palm sunday. I need to know the order of the hymns said:

When is evlogimenos said? The hymn that is said when the deacons circuit around the church, when is that said? When is the Fe Ethesmi verses said? When is the Aspasmos Adam said?

I appreciate all help and this is very urgent. Please and thank you in advance, God Bless.

Comments

• [quote author=Mr. Coptic Orthodox link=topic=5158.msg69235#msg69235 date=1175387125]
    Hey all, its been a while since I have been posting on this site. I am preparing a powerpoint presentation for my church tommorow for palm sunday. I need to know the order of the hymns said:

When is evlogimenos said? The hymn that is said when the deacons circuit around the church, when is that said? When is the Fe Ethesmi verses said? When is the Aspasmos Adam said?

I appreciate all help and this is very urgent. Please and thank you in advance, God Bless.

here is all you need:
    Feasts/Major Feasts of The Lord/Palm Sunday/
  • Mina thank you so much, I really appreciate it, and it came just in time for tommorow, God bless!

EDIT: can you check the message I sent you mina please

once again God Bless