Holy Week Liturgy Psalm

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
God bless you all,
Can anyone help me find the Liturgy Psalm of the Great Lent to download on my computer? I haven't found it on this website; on coptichymns.net, I found a stream file to play back (and to be honest I didn't like it very much), and I am not very experienced at finding it in other websites; so could you please help? I don't mind the cantor, as long as it is audible, and one can memorise from. Thank you all; God bless you and mention me in your prayers.

Comments

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5079.msg68325#msg68325 date=1173356077]
    God bless you all,
    Can anyone help me find the Liturgy Psalm of the Great Lent to download on my computer? I haven't found it on this website; on coptichymns.net, I found a stream file to play back (and to be honest I didn't like it very much), and I am not very experienced at finding it in other websites; so could you please help? I don't mind the cantor, as long as it is audible, and one can memorise from. Thank you all; God bless you and mention me in your prayers.

the psalm is said in the annual tune. which can be found on the annual hymns section.
  • Dear minagir,
    Thank you very much for your reply. I will browse the annual hymns right now. God bless you and pray for me a lot