i don't understand why 666 is a bad number

2»

Comments

• LOL thats funny. The stunt's been pulled many times.. people don't have anything better to do with their time.
  • There are supposedly 666 VERSES IN THE KORAN.

Muslims completely deny this and say it's something like 667 or 638..i forget,(somewhere in the 600's)  but yea, that's the connection the number 666 has to islam.
  • do you mean that there are 6 hunder sixty 6 verses in the Korean Bible? or 666 in the verses in thier Bible?
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=topic=5076.msg73990#msg73990 date=1184016857]
    There are supposedly 666 VERSES IN THE KORAN.

Emphasis on the word "supposedly". Sounds to me like the many desperate claims people make to discredit a religion that can be dismissed by a much more down to earth form of reasoning.
  • that iss trueee
  • The number 666 is the number for "the complete imperfection of humankind". The number 6 means imperfection of humans, but because 3 is the number of completion and because 6 is repeated 3 times, it is shown as the completion of all human imperfection.
  • that's interesting, im just wondering, where did you hear it from?
  • I read it somewhere[on the internet], i'll do some more research on it, but the reason i say supposdly, is because i really don't fully trust things i read online, so just in case it was wrong, i didn't wanna get blamed.
  • it could be true, but information on the internet, most of it is wrong. Even information about famous people in history have false stuff....you never know
  • yea...i know :/
    i don't reealy know who to ask....
    Muslim ppl are obviously gonna deny it
  • eh the Korean? LOL.

I love you by the way. But the Koran somehow in the thread turned into the Korean Bible. The Koran, as you know, is the Islamic "Bible". You might know it as the Qu'ran (I think that is how you spell it).

Nothing has been said about Koreans!
  • oh, my bad lol... i know its not korean but koran, as the bibe of muslims.. i just put that in accidently.. sorry lol.
  • You will find the answer in the book of Revalation.
  • Did you know that if you write out "allah" in arabic it is the same as "666" in greek spelled out?

Perhaps islam has something to do with the antichrist..

Anyways it is just a number that will help us know who is the antichrist. I guess it is just some random number!
  • the devil is very tricky, also right now, there is someone sent by the devil saying he is Christ just like Anti-Christ. he sent him becuase the devil wants to see how we will react.
  • He Wept, I know who you're talking about and clearly he isn't Jesus because he has a tattoo of 666 and has a criminal record.
  • well i think i know who your talking about, but im not sure if its him. if itas some1 in Miami, its not him, its some1 else. and there are lots of people claiming that they are Christ.
  • there are soo many interpretations of that number.. but the famous one that i have heard is that the number 6 is the day number that GOd crated man... so from wat i heard.. 666 is the number of the beast because it linked to man.. and the fall of man..  that the best i can describe it lol
  • well yea-- i never heard of that but, there are many meanings of that number- some made up. some may be true...
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=5076.msg74938#msg74938 date=1185814310]
    well i think i know who your talking about, but im not sure if its him. if itas some1 in Miami, its not him, its some1 else. and there are lots of people claiming that they are Christ.

Yeah, that's the one.
  • oh, some1 brought him up earlier, but no its not him, its some1 else, the devil sent him to see how the world would react.
  • When was he brought up?
  • oh sorry, hewas brought up in anther topic,  sorry
  • It's fine.