PROBLEM!!!

edited January 2007 in Personal Issues
wat do u do if ur frend iin school falls into terrible temptation. lies, curses 2 much, boyfrend...etc...
i think her grandma is russan orthodox or somethin but she dont go 2 church. she has changed a lot. wat do i do? i am not trying to judje o anything but i rely do need help.

i try to get away from her and stuff but im stil frends just not rely bff anymore. frendsip breakin a part. :( :-\

Comments

• [sup][/sup]
    hi mahraeel
    i realii think u should stay away from her....
    u hav other friends
    if u ignore her it will work
    maybe u should try talkin 2 her and tell her how much ses changed
    RABENA MA3AKI YA SET EL KOOl
  • thx copticluva. for ur generosity. may god be with u .

any other replies. anyone at all.
  • and also u should pray 4 her mucho mucho
  • i no i do. plz pray for her tto u ppls.
  • any other suggestions.
  • copticluva said to ignore her...i dont think thats the right thing to do. you should just say hi and bye and show rthem your dissapointed by their actions. just pray for her whenever you possibly can!!!
  • wel y is it a bad ida well any wasy i did somehn to say. she was tellin me ho wher frend had a grl frend and that she was mad cuz they were annoyed and stuff. the frend did everythin for the rl. so thats exactly how i feel. any way so i said i dont no wat happened? i was talkin bout her problem. she didnt understand so i told her i coundnt tell her. she insisted so i told her she said shell try to stop the cursing. i think its other frends but i cant tell her to stop talkin to them any way so i told her she changed and stuff. i only mentioned the cursing though. well so i told her well finish tm/

i hope things wrk out. i stil need more advice. pray plzz this is the hardest part.
  • no on nos wat i should do...... ???
  • we didnt say one wrd today at all. help i need help. now. plzz :o >:( :( ???
  • most people would say to stay away from her... before you do that i think you should try to talk to her if u haven't yet and if nothing comes out of it than maybe you two weren't meant to be friends--it could be what God wanted--be careful not to change with her even if you still value the friendship that much
  • Be very careful that you don't get sucked into her ways.  I agree with "glorybetohim", you should show her that you are very disappointed by her actions.  Dont ever support her in any of them.  Hoped that helped a little. :-\
  • whatever you do , don't leave her!! maybe she needs help but she's scared to ask, maybe SHE doesn't wana be in that situation that she's in but she doesn't know how to get out..how about if YOU offer some help..maybe it would work if she doesn't need help then give her some advice and maybe she'll take it. If non of that worked then still be freidns just not too close so u don't fall into temptation too. but never ever let go or leave a friend. Am sure if you talked to he she'd appritiate it and maybe she'll regret what she's doing!

GBU
    sandra
  • thank u .  ill try agaen.  but u should pray for her too.