Agbeya in different languages..

edited January 2007 in Faith Issues

Hello,

I was wondering, does anyone have the Agpeya translated to other languages..

There are Arabic, English and French Agbeya at http://St-Takla.org , and we would like to add it in more languages for all the Copts around the world..

If you have it, or even a part of it, please send it to St-Takla.org

Thanks in advance

Mike

Comments

• Anyone there?! ::)

• [quote author=wise_mike link=board=1;threadid=4920;start=0#msg67247 date=1170839140]
    Anyone there?! ::)

Its currently being translated into Norweigen by someone on this forum. Do u want a copy?

• Sure, that would be great.. and helpful for many.. could you please that show him/her this topic to share in this service..

Thanks

• [quote author=wise_mike link=board=1;threadid=4920;start=0#msg67268 date=1170867026]

Sure, that would be great.. and helpful for many.. could you please that show him/her this topic to share in this service..

Thanks

Yeah, listen man, that's the least he could do. Some norweigen dude just came to our church and took one of our agpeyas. We need to charge him for it, or make him do something.

Orthodox11: Please finish translating the agpeya into Norweigen, and pass it on. If not, the next time i see u in Saint Mark's i'm not letting u play the cymbols.

Cheers