Unity

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hello to all of u out there! can anyone help me define UNITY?? Christian Unity? that is the unity which we get from love, love of God, the church and the church community... i just need a definition if there is one ???

thanx guys

Coptic88

Comments

• I believe one can subsantively understand the defining threads of unity when one first comes to aknowledge the antonymous strands of diversity in life. Unity is meanigfully subsidized for the individual only when one can relate unity to an absolute refrence point in the metaphysical reality....such a refrence point can only be satiated by reference to God Himslef. As such, the unchanging, uncreated, independent, infinite Being whose very reason for existence is in Himself, emenates unification from His very nature. Such unity is apparent only in the Triune God who communicates in discursive praise via the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in the Trinity forming essential unity for all of mankind to emulate. Thus, unity is the valid relational exchange of presence that composites the nature of our God and ramificates throughout the macrocosmic strands of creation.... to which seeminlgy chaotic diversity demonstrates itself to be the lack of unity, the displacement of God within an individual's life.

God Bless.
  • thanx gmankbadi...i think that was very well defined and VERY intelligently..

God Bless
    Coptic88