HELP!!!!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey guys, I just had a question that I am very confused about ???
on my cell phone I have a picture of Jesus as my wallpaper....and I wanted to just change the picture just for fun.......but I feel so bad. I don't know what to do.....Please Reply people!

God Bless,

Comments

• ;DHey Carz1991 i know how you feel when i tryed to change my screen on my phone too it felt akward. so i just kept it if i want to change the picture i just get another religious one and put it on instead. ;) :D :)
  • I know what you mean.

Like when I am listening to tarnemas in the car to a song/radio or want to change my screen on my phone or on my computer, I'd feel bad!

Like god did all of this for me, and I am giong to change this to something earthly doesn't realy help!
    :-\

Sometimes like konafa said, I change it to something else religious! but i have my neice as my screen! she is adorable!

• yeah i get that, i have a picture of jesus on my pc but i changed it once and it just didn't feel right so i changed it back.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • you dont have to have god on your wallpaper aslong as u have him in ur heart.thats the main thing.