Sisters & Brothers, Daughters & Sons

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Dear Sisters & Brothers, Daughters & Sons in Christ

Good people often tell me I am bold, that i do not use the right words, that I fail to convey the right meanings. Please understand that if I sometimes address you as sisters or daughters, brothers or sons, with little or big added or not, it is my way of expressing my deep Christian love and respect to you, as like saying "my very very dear friend". Never the less I apologize to anyone for any misunderstanding.

(I had only one sister who died before she was four. I do not remember her well, but I miss her.)

During the second half of last summer many grave things moved against my family. I was going crazy, almost broke in pieces and my wife the same. By the Lord's grace, He lovingly listened to many prayers and the intercessions of St Mary and saints, the severest issues slowly faded away. There are some, but these we can bear.

Many things I planned or wanted could not be done or I was forced to neglect. This is not to be the state of things, but temporary. I am not in dispute with any of you and love you all. I hope you feel the same. We pray for our sisters and brethren. Pray for my family and for me. Our Lord bless you.

Comments

• Hey John,
    We all have our strengths and weaknesses, but remember we are God's children and he also implanted in us skills and talents which we utilise in serving him and helping others.

i pray the Lord contuinues to grow in you and your family and strenghens you through your times of hardship as we all endure them

may the Lord bless you and keep you

• That is very nice thank You so much kerestina.
    May the Lord bless you always.
  • Thankx bro ;)