Please help me, I don't know how to take this decission

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi all
I have this particular situation that I'm on, I need to take a particular decission but It's so so so so hard for me to choose which decission I should take, there is a decission that I really really feel like taking it, but if it fails the result will be very very very fatal. I tried seeking help from everyone, from my parents, from abouna, from friends, but again everyone tells me that this decission is up to me at the end and I'm the one who should take the decission. Its so hard for me, I pray day and night so that God will guide me and lead me to the correct decission. I really really don't know what to do. Can you guys help me?

Baladoos

Comments

• Just keep praying God will show you the way when he decides it is the right time or he will create a desire in you for the right decision. God willing you will make the right decision.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • i will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; i will guide you with my eye; Psalm 32:8

trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path; Proverbs 3:5-6
  • thanks guys, i found that helpful
  • Also in the Agpia, near the back there's a prayer for God's guidance before making a decision, i often use it when im in situations as you are.

the answer is not always obvious, and we need to look out how this decision will benefit us
  • if the decision has 2 options, look at both pos. and negatives of both. then look at consequences. measure out make sure it is the right time

dont forget to keep all of thse things in mind in a decsiosn

bye
    god bless your decision
  • Well i did actually, and unfortunately both of the options have exactly equal postive and negative signs, I'm scared because the decission might make me lose my very very best friend. I ask God for help all the time, please I need every single prayer even if it is very small prayer but seriously i do really really need it. God bless you all

Baladoos