exams!

edited January 2010 in Personal Issues

Comments

• I was talking about that earlier!

We alawys have doubts that god is with us, eventhough he is right there holding our hands!

We have doubts that god is going to let us drown, when he is right there helping us survive!

I so know what you mean!

• There is this story I know.... about....

A guy that had a dream of his tribulations/times of trouble, and in that dream he saw.... two pairs of foot steps walking besides each others in a nice road, and when it came the narrow/hard/broken/with rocks road, the guy saw just one pair of foot stebs! and then the guy said... why god did you leave me in the time of trouble??? but then God answered him and said "ya habiby I did NOT leave you, i had you on my shoulders and carried you through the narrow road"!.
  • yeah ive heard that story, its soooo beautiful

but yeah im with you girls, during exam time especially my time with God often decreases and my study load increases but yeah prayer is sooo important Psalm 4 is a nice verse to read

but i always think i'm going to fail coz God isn't going to help me or God isn't going to answer my prayers coz He's punishing me for all the bad things i've ever done.

God does not punish he may test us not not punish, once we have repented the Lord forgives and forgets our sins
    i often think of the worst case scenario, what's the worst thing that could happen? fail, its not the end of the world

keeping your faith in the Lord and maintaining a strong bond with him is more important than failing

sorry if that sounded harsh but when i have ive uni exams, my care factor equates to nil, if i fail i know i can just do it again so dont worry mate and be HAPPY Jesus loves you

• God be with u all...

Coptic88
  • hi Coptic88

i realise this is a bit late, but i wish to share something with you...
    this is a personal experience that i had with one of my exams.

i was sadly stuck the last week or so studying for a whole year's worth of work (and this is only for one subject) due to my very poor time management skills...Unfortunately, i still hadn't revised much and was left studying last minute for the exam...and when i say last minute, i mean i was frantically reading notes in the car on the way to the exam...i was very stressed and very anxious and as you can imagine, very poorly prepared for the exam...i was also in fact running late, had no idea where the examination room was when i was dropped off and was carrying 2 encyclopedia-sized books with me in my bag...so there i was completley freaked out...and all i could say was st. mary mother of light continuously...when god sent me, out of nowhere it seemed...a friend who lead me all the way to my examination room ( she happened to be very familiar with the building it was in). So picture this...i am sweating and panting, lugging this huge load on my back, heart pounding, and who happens to see me first? ...the doctor himself, who looked at me as though i'd just got back from the local pub :P. One of the topics which i hadn't really studied the entire year happened to be one which i had looked over in the car, and this also happened to be one of the questions which came up in the exam!

I recently found out...after what appeared to me as all hope lost...that i had passed! Thanks to god and the intercessions of his saints...

So yeah, just felt i had to share this experience just to reassure everyone that the saints are alive and well and that they do hear our prayers even when we think all hope is lost...god always completes and blesses our efforts...

BUT I have learnt my lesson about time management for sure! Take it from me, you do not want to be cramming a whole year's work into the space of a couple of hours...it is PAINFUL!!!!

Please pray for me
  • you do not want to be cramming a whole year's work into the space of a couple of hours...it is PAINFUL!!!!

i agree with cherry... don't cram materials into ur head the last minute and ask god to help u... u have to do your part FIRST and He will do his part...

Moses started to put his foot into the red sea first, THEN God divided the waters for him....

in my case, i used to study as much as i can, and while i was walking into the building, i would pray the psalm that says "Alhana malgana wa mo3inana fi shada`adna" and i would just walk in... take the exam not stressed at all... and i always leave the grades part out of my thinking since God will give me what He sees is right and will never upset me.

rabana ma3ak...

• [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4642;start=0#msg64867 date=1166016012]

you do not want to be cramming a whole year's work into the space of a couple of hours...it is PAINFUL!!!!

i agree with cherry... don't cram materials into ur head the last minute and ask god to help u... u have to do your part FIRST and He will do his part...

Moses started to put his foot into the red sea first, THEN God divided the waters for him....

in my case, i used to study as much as i can, and while i was walking into the building, i would pray the psalm that says "Alhana malgana wa mo3inana fi shada`adna" and i would just walk in... take the exam not stressed at all... and i always leave the grades part out of my thinking since God will give me what He sees is right and will never upset me.

rabana ma3ak...

eshme3na ya3ni you didn't give me that nice advice.....!!
    :P
    But you know what?
    I am gonna steal it! and use it without your premission kaman!
    eff......

hahahaha.....
    pray for me, last day of exams, ya rab........!!
  • 3`atata :P
  • eff...... YOu should change you name to mr. 3atata, ya 3'atata!!!