Remember all this?????

edited November 2006 in Hymns Discussion
Hi everyone!

I'm in the chrismas choir, i have a lot of hymns to learn and only a little bit of time.

Any ideas to memorise?????? ??? ???

GBU

Comments

• put them on your mp3 player and listen to them all day instead of other crap music ;)
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=4619;start=0#msg63114 date=1163200108]
    put them on your mp3 player and listen to them all day instead of other **** music ;)

yer excelent idea...

umm learn it with a friend..that always makes it stik...but just hear it over and over and over again!! and write it down..so learn it by reading and hearing it
  • [quote author=born_to_shine link=board=2;threadid=4619;start=0#msg63105 date=1163185668]
    Hi everyone!

I'm in the chrismas choir, i have a lot of hymns to learn and only a little bit of time.

Any ideas to memorise?????? ??? ???

GBU

well what r the hymns???
  • Well, there r 2 wich r in a different language called Noel Noel and Ego mali ninkigumya{they r the hardest!} there's o come Emmanuel {I no that 1 now}, there's 1 called The Holly and the Ivy, there's Ocome all ye faithful, there's one called go tell it on the mountain, another called God rest you merry, gentlemen, there's one called a christmas welcome and the sheperds clypso but i no them.

A lot!

GBU!
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=4619;start=0#msg63114 date=1163200108]
    put them on your mp3 player and listen to them all day instead of other **** music ;)

Well yes it is a good idea but i don't have all of them on MP3!
  • well what's always worked for me is just to listen to it constantly, especially at night, keep it playing right before you go to sleep and ul know it by the next day, lol.
  • [quote author=born_to_shine link=board=2;threadid=4619;start=0#msg63520 date=1163945973]
    Well, there r 2 wich r in a different language called Noel Noel and Ego mali ninkigumya{they r the hardest!} there's o come Emmanuel {I no that 1 now}, there's 1 called The Holly and the Ivy, there's Ocome all ye faithful, there's one called go tell it on the mountain, another called God rest you merry, gentlemen, there's one called a christmas welcome and the sheperds clypso but i no them.

A lot!

GBU!

aaah, what are these, you sure they're songs not hymns.
  • No not really!
  • [quote author=born_to_shine link=board=2;threadid=4619;start=0#msg63809 date=1164380519]
    No not really!

so they should be esier. also for the fact that there in ur 1st laguage.