what can she do

okay guys look my friend has this major problem her mom is not trusting her and she thinks she is going out with a guy from our church which is sooo not true caz i no this person like myself :o and i just wanted some advice

Comments

• does she hang out with that guy alot? if she does thats prob. why her mom thinks that.
  • that is completly normal!

moms worry about their baby gurls!! it is normal!!

and sometimes it goes to the extreme! but moms worry out of good heart! i mean a gurl has more to lose than a guy in a relationship!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Well that's definitely correct, a girl is always the first person to be picked on when she stands alone with a guy or something, Well for the girl I think that she should just have a private talk with her mother and tell her that she doesn't go out with this guy, but she must also prove that to her, because if the girl stands with this guy all the time and people start talking, then her mum would have the idea that the girl starts going out with the guy. It is a lot better to talk to her mum and see how it goes.

• i totally agree w/ bentbabayasooa' because my mom for ex i was in ma church hanging out w/ my cousins and der friends which r like boys nd my mom started questoning me but it wasnt like that so ya
  • well the first problem is that the mother doesn't trust her daughter, so im assuming the daughter has lost her mothers trust in the past for reasons unknown. it would be impossible to prove it to the mother because both her and the guy can say no if asked if they are in a relationship. only solution i see is for her to have a good talk with her mother and try to regain that trust back and to believe she's not doing anything with that guy. hope things get better
  • all this suff u guys said i said the same to her i told her to talk to her mom to stop hangin with him evry thing and not just me but some servants and other friends pray for her even i u dont no her
  • yo ppz, i dont actually get the problem? wat do u mean when u say its so not true. She reckons shes goin out with some1, but she isnt? i dont get it. some1 enliten me plz. lol :)
  • josephgabriel, what coptic0000000000 is trying to say is that her friend's mum thinks that she is going out with this guy from church, which she isn't and she has told her mum that it isn't true, but her mum doesn't trust her and hence she doesn't believe her...

coptic0000000000... ur friend must be doing SOMETHING to be triggering her mums thoughts about this matter...maybe she is talking on the phone, standing around at church as everyone else has said, which as all us copts know, is not good for a girl's reputation within our communities... so just tell her to be careful, because she might be thinking what she is doing is COMPLETLY innocent but in the eyes of everyone else...she might be doing the worst thing ever... i assume her mum is just trying to protect her and her "name" coz these kind of things can influence ones future...

God Bless
    Coptic88
  • i definatelii agree with marmara327........
    [img]does she hang out with that guy alot? if she does thats prob. why her mom thinks that.
    you should also c y her mom thinks that and talk with her mom
    PS
    i know im soooooooooooooooooo late
  • tell her to rgain the trust w/ her mom. talk to her father in confession and for her to also stop hangin out w/ him.

pray for me always.