donno what to do ......

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hi everyone,
i need ur help with something.i know this girl from college,she seems to like me.i know for sure that i can`t ask her to marry me even after graduation as i still have alot of time before i become ready to have a family,and she can`t wait till 26 at least to marry me.i`m begining to feel guilty that she might get more attached to me.she is a very good girl and i don`t want her to get disappointed.i`m not even sure if she really loves me or not,but she cares alot for me.so i need ur advice,what should i do with her.
note: i live in egypt so i will need much of oriental opinions than western.i need people who can understand my situation and feelings.
thanks guys,
pray for me

Comments

• well can i ask do u like her? if she truly loves u she will wait, doesnt matter wat age u marry as long as both parties are readii for such a serious commitment n life changing one too
  • You guys need to talk and establish some rules if your relationship is developing. She will respect you for that and this may even prevent possible heartbreak for the both of you in the future. Please do not sit and wait!!!
  • is she coptic ???
  • well do u wanna mary her. sorry for a silly question. or u juss wanna be frends.
  • Dear betengana,

As a start in your case, I suggest you start to arrange with your parents to meet and know her parents and her immediate family in her church premises so they gradually become friends and closer brothers and sisters, at least once every month after liturgy for example (in the church club or its halls). With time, if it is God's Will He will later grant you to be engaged for marriage.

Also notify your FOC and pray. Ask the Lord for guidance to what He knows is the best outcome for both of you in this project.

Avoid being selfish or hasty and always accept God's Will as He knows better.
    God bless you and good luck.
  • do u like her? do u want to marry her? these r someof the questions that u should be asking urself. did she ask tell u that she wants to marry u? sry for asking so many of these questions

hope i helped, pray for me

EgY