P-A-R-E-N-T-S!!!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys/gals

PARENTS!!!......

i am sure once in ur life u got yelled at by ur parents!!! or maybe got a shoe thrown at u! or maybe both!!
ok........ my problem is with my baba we mamma..... is that when i keep my life private and don't talk about it they get upset and be like "ur changing ur changin..... ur different....!!!', and when i do tell them everything they get upset!!!!!
they'd hear things they'd wanna hear from my, but they'd don't hear things they don't wanna hear!!!!
i am not talking about prom/dances/and staying out late!! i am mature for that stuff!!
for example........ when any abona talk with me they'd ask wht did u talk about??? and i tell them.... and they get upset!! i mean HELLOoooo...... they asked for it!!
and when i hang out with my fience for hrs....... they ask wht u talked about.... i tell them alittle and they get upset!! ( it is not anything sexual or anything like that!)
if i am late one minute they get upset, if i am early 1 min. they get upset!!!
i accidently dialed egypt through my cell phone and i told them fe saatha and they got upset! i mean if i didn't tell them anything they'd still get upset!!!!!
i mean idk what to do and what to say to them any-more!!!
i know we are living through their prayers to god for us! and i know god said " obay ur parents, for eternal life"
and i am not doing anything wrong at all..... i mean i don't smoke/drink/party/ i don't even hang out with my friends cuz i don't have time for that!!

i wanna know if is it just my parents that do that?!! or is it every parent??? WHY????

i mean.... the last thing i want is getting my parents angry or mad! cuz not just my dad is diabetic and has high blood pressure, but also my mom has high blood pressure, but it is cuz i love them much!!!!

how do i live my life with the sanity i have left without making baba we mamma angry at me??
they are angry at me rgt now! cuz of the phone thing!!

bentBABAyasooa`

Comments

• Shoofy ya bent baba yaoosoa, I think that what is happening is sometimes normal because parents love us so much and they just feel that they always want to know everything about us because they care and worry so much. My own advice is that you open this subject with them and tell them that sometimes you feel much better to keep things privately for your own self. I sometimes tell that to my parents, I tell them: Mama and baba I just don't want to talk about this subject and If I need help I promise I will ask you. My parents always understand it and they leave me with a smile on their face, but again lol never understand your paretns worng, just open the subject with them and tell them that what happens from them annoys you, they will really understand that. don't get too upset, but really in life there are stuff that can't be said to anyone at all, and I do mean AT ALLLL, so yea, It would be great if you talk with abona as well about this problem and see what he says. okkkk yalla take care

Baladoos
  • i get exactly where your coming from bentbabayasoua but i am positive that they do it out of love my parents do the same thing

God bless and pray for me and my weakness
  • i am sure they do it out of love for us! but they gotta understand that there are somethings if we told them "they will get upset about it"!!!
    like getting in a fight at skewl.......... a gurl/boy picking on u!!
    u can't lie to them either, so u tell them the truth and they get mad!!

:-\

and i am not saying ............ we should take parents out of our lives............ !! parents are the reason why god is with us......... cuz of their prayers is wht keeps us alive and moving!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • you are right ya bent baba yasoo3 in my opinion i'd say go and pray because oh me little me i can't help you because it's just me but god look at god he is always online and always replies instant messages never busy or away and never offline
    he listens and never turns down just ask him to guide you on how to sort it out and how to deal with your parents and 'rest your case' in fact, rest your whole life :) dont worry it's gonna get back to normal very soon sister

love you bent baba yasoo3 n all brothers n sisters!

GBU ALL!
  • bentbabayasooa i kno EXACTLY wat u r talkin about!
  • bentBABAyasooa',

Not all parents are like that, but a good many seem to be, especially with girls. My parents are like that, but they raised my brothers and i to be men as soon as possible-we were all out and on our own before we turned 18. I have no sister living, so i do not know how they would have reacted as a daughter reached adulthood. But from other families, i observe that parents tend to overprotect their daughters more than sons. Maybe i will too when my daughters grow up, who knows. Over-protection was a problem with my in-laws until i asserted my authority over my wife, but sometimes it still comes through.

Anyway, they love you and worry about you, otherwise they would not fight with you all the time. And think about how much is from you-you may be grown, but if you still live in your father's house, you must live by his rules. Anyway, you will always be their child, their baby, even when you are 80 and they are 100. That is the way of things.

In Christ,
    Adam
  • even when you are 80 and they are 100. That is the way of things.

not always but that probably links with them growing old and being lonely but not all parents r like that

bentbabayasooa i kno EXACTLY wat u r talkin about!

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GBU
  • My mom came after me with my OWN shoe yesterday..now THAT was offending..no one hits me with me own shoe (or attempts) but it was all in good fun, hahaha..

Anyway, this is completely normal..everyone has to deal with parents..just stay focused and be easy. Sometimes parents can say wrongful things, although we have to respect them.. so don't think because they're upset, you did something wrong..just do whatever is right, try to explain it to them, and be respectful..otherwise, try to endure the rest..I definitely feel you. Best of luck.
  • okk........... irealy thought that was just my parents! they are soo hard headed!!

can't tell them NO
    can't argue with them, can't even open ur mouth when they talk!

bentBABAyasooa`

i still love them more everyday!
  • ma3lesh ya bent baba yasoo3, all same state lol

My mom came after me with my OWN shoe yesterday..now THAT was offending..no one hits me with me own shoe (or attempts) but it was all in good fun, hahaha..

it sometimes hurt but lol u r a tohfa hahaha funny

u r not alone any of u who thinks his/her parents r driving you mad, it's life n life needs patience n love and understanding
  • especialy runing after u with a shoe, is alot of love!

[glow=red,2,300] [move]LOVE HURTS![/move] [/glow]
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62016 date=1160607348]
    especialy runing after u with a shoe, is alot of love!

LOVE?????????

ahhhh ahhhh love love love tab3an had ye2dar ye2ool haga???? khales?lol

love from the type that hurts a bit.. ;D
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62044 date=1160678061]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62016 date=1160607348]

LOVE?????????

haha love from that type hurts a bit haha lol i agree but wait till u see what kind of love u get when u yell back lolll :P
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62047 date=1160681154]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62044 date=1160678061]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62016 date=1160607348]

LOVE?????????

haha love from that type hurts a bit haha lol i agree but wait till u see what kind of love u get when u yell back lolll :P

hahahahahaha......................
    that is why it is called "LOVE HURTS"! hahahahaha........

yell back is not that much of love, if u wanna real love don't spend the ngt at home, or take the car for a ride, or wear unappropiate cloth, or have a boyfriend/gurlfriend and bring them home!
    then U R GONNA SEE SOME REAL LOVE KINDA OF PAINFUL LOVE, FEVER LOVE, FIRE LOVE, WHATEVER U CALL IT, BUT U WILL DEF. SEE SOME LOVE AND IT WILL HURT ALOTTT!!!

hahahaha.......

bentBABAyasooa`
  • LOL

i know what u mean , but when my parents yel at me and get mad at me for anthing, i know its because they care about me and love me soo much that they need to know where i am and who i am with.

One time when i was in jhs, i used to go to the park with my friends, which was right next to the bus stop, so when the bus came, i would run to the bus stop and head home. So, i thought that it wasnt necessary to tell my parents i was playing in the park since it was the same as waiting for the bus.
    I wasnt playing with any bad kids, just my friends from my class and we were having fun.
    One day i missed the bus and i continued playing

Sinc e i came home about 15 minutes later than usual my parents began questioning me on what happened, etc and i told them.

My parents told me that they dont want me to go to play in the park again etc.
    So, i got very upset,

The End

Lol

Pray for me
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62064 date=1160702350]
    [quote author=marmara327 link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62047 date=1160681154]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=4485;start=0#msg62044 date=1160678061]

LOVE?????????

hahahahahaha......................
    that is why it is called "LOVE HURTS"! hahahahaha........

yell back is not that much of love, if u wanna real love don't spend the ngt at home, or take the car for a ride, or wear unappropiate cloth, or have a boyfriend/gurlfriend and bring them home!
    then U R GONNA SEE SOME REAL LOVE KINDA OF PAINFUL LOVE, FEVER LOVE, FIRE LOVE, WHATEVER U CALL IT, BUT U WILL DEF. SEE SOME LOVE AND IT WILL HURT ALOTTT!!!

hahahaha.......

bentBABAyasooa`

that's if you have time after that to see what to call it lol

The End

Lol

lol nice story but DONT GO TO DA PARK AGAIN hehe, if they don't do this, imagine urself like one of those kids who live on the road because their parents 'don't care'

GBUall
  • ture ya mnc_hnn

i mean if it wasn't for our parents we wouldn't be the ppl we are today!

and they are parents that do NOT care abt their children, and them children do whatever that pleases them without someone having their back and telling them NO don't do that! it is wrong, it is dangerous, it is not rgt! and etc...

i mean i look i at kids who their parents don't care, or kids that don't have any parents to care abt them... and i look at myself and say i am pretty lucky, i have ppl that ask abt my day when i get home, i have 2 wonderful parents that ask if i am hungry, thirsty, tired, sick, or sad! i have parents that huge and kiss me in the success moments and be happy for me, and when i say "ay..." as much as it hurts me as much as it hurts them...!!

we are pretty lucky that we have parents that LOVE us that much! and worry abt us if we were one minute late!

and their love may mean that they get upset at anything anytime......!! anywhere (icluding public places! ;) ) but they do all of what they do OUT OF GOOD HEART AND OUT OF LOTS LOTS OF LOVE they HAVE FOR US!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Most parents are like that. At my age, 31, my parents still yell at me for trivial and non trivial matters. I think its part of parenthood and the fact they associate love with being overprotectiveness and wanting to know absolutley everything about you!!!
    Now that i am a parent i appreciate them more each day.

Be patient, even when they are wrong God will fight your wars with them!!!!!They are still your parents. When you become a parent you will understand.
  • i know i will!

i just wish that one day i will be as good parent to my kids as my parents are to me.

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4485;start=15#msg62136 date=1160885481]
    i know i will!

i just wish that one day i will be as good parent to my kids as my parents are to me.

bentBABAyasooa`

lol okey be careful and don't make them mad at you and don't give them alot of 'love that hurts' just the right doze will do
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=4485;start=15#msg62141 date=1160904508]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4485;start=15#msg62136 date=1160885481]
    i know i will!

bentBABAyasooa`

lol okey be careful and don't make them mad at you and don't give them alot of 'love that hurts' just the right doze will do

hahahaha............ yekhrebet a3leak ya monica!
    hahaha........
    hader ya seti!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • hahahaha............ yekhrebet a3leak ya monica!

lol you are a tohfa 100%
  • hahahhaa.......... merci
  • my pleasure ;D ;D ;D
  • girl okay i have a friend who has the same problem and im gona tell u what i tell her do watever makes them relaxed and happy i dont mean like abandon ur self at home or anything but u no not like stay up when the dont want u too also talk with them and tell them how u feel get me :)
  • gurl,
    i am 18 i don't do that stuff!! even when i was 13 and up didn't do that
    ;)
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • i dont mean like that but like maybe dont say anywere a long time without them noin and stuff like that
  • ya mamma ana mosh mestagneya 3an hayati to go somewhere without letting them know!!

;)
  • looooooooooool it sounds fatal hahaha ;D