Greeting to all

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Glory to Jesus Christ!

My name is Adam, and I live near Kansas City, Missouri, USA. I am not a Coptic Christian, but a Greek Catholic (here called Byzantine Catholic, elsewhere refered also as Orthodox Catholic or Uniate). I serve as the Left-side/second cantor at my little parish of St Luke the Evangelist. Some time ago I came across recordings of Coptic services, and became fascinated with elements of the services that are similar or the same as in the Greek rite, particularly in the Midnight Praises. I am curious to know more about the Coptic Church, so here i am.

In Christ,
Adam

Comments

• hey mr. adam

how r u??

i hope u enjoy this website, it has a lot of influence! and u will meet nice ppl!
    like me......... hahaha.... kidding!! but i am nice!

any-who...

there are great articles and lecturs in english in the media center!
    that are wonderfull!!

and i hope u like it here, and enjoy!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Hey Adam, welcome to tasbeha.org, we are all happy to see you on this website, hope you will enjoy it too,

God be with you

Baladoos
  • Thank you very much!

I have enjoyed several aspects of the website already. I even stayed up too late reading a book i downloaded from here taht is an intro to the Coptic Church.

In Christ,
    Adam
  • i am sure "GOD" will guide you!

;)

bentBABAyasooa`
  • welcome i am sure you will enjoy this site and its resources about our faith as much as we do and again welcome

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness