Fever.. Holy Communion..

Can I take Holy Communion even if I have a fever and may have some virus?

maybe other people from church will get a fever because of me..by taking Christs blood from the same spoon.

Comments

• The blood of Jesus is able to defeat satan with whatever powers he has...don't you think it will be able to defeat those microbes and viruses in your body. Come on now, the church says DO take communion when you are sick not the other way around. The blood of Jesus is touching that very spoon and it's IMPOSSIBLE that you would be transmitting your virus if the blood of Jesus is on that spoon. Have a little faith....
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=1;threadid=4416;start=0#msg60886 date=1158426102]
    The blood of Jesus is able to defeat satan with whatever powers he has...don't you think it will be able to defeat those microbes and viruses in your body. Come on now, the church says DO take communion when you are sick not the other way around. The blood of Jesus is touching that very spoon and it's IMPOSSIBLE that you would be transmitting your virus if the blood of Jesus is on that spoon. Have a little faith....

Agreed.
  • u should always take communion, u r not going to make any1 sick, when u take communion, u may even heal!