Why should we do this?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hello,
I have a question! Let's say that some one needed help from God so that person prayed. He got what he wanted but then he stoped praying because he got what he wanted. Dont you think thats bad or what. I need help!!! ???

Juliann

Comments

• yep!! its bad... lol

it just means ur using God... but don't be down... we all do it at one stage... until we learn that we don't want God for what he can offer us but we want him for him!!!

we really need to build a personal realtionship with our Lord... otherwise we end up having the attitude of "i'll talk to u wen i need you"
    which isn't a nice way to treat a friend (which is what our Lord Christ is to us)

in your prayers.. talk to God as though he is your bestfriend, tell him about your day.. tell him about ur good and bad moments and ask him for advice about everything... his their for you no matter what!!!

take care and Peace be with you!!!

• its using god..

like ... having a firned for exam time just becuase he is smart and will help you along the way..and once ur results come in and u chieved what u wanted..

then u keave ur friend..

how will they feel??

USED BETRAYED EVERYTHING>..

however i ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS do that..i think its a PART of human nature..but should be avoided as u are praying to god..beuase u want him and not u want things from him!!
  • it is betrayeal and using god
    but why pray to god and ask him for somen, and then u get it! but u don't thank him??

if ur parents got u a cellphone and u alawys wanted and asked for one
    don't u think they deserve a thank you??

::)
  • i couldnt have said that any better than bentBABAyasooa`
  • merci boquo

lots of love maramar327 ;)

GOOD LUCK in SCHOOL!

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=1;threadid=4348;start=0#msg60282 date=1157425466]
    merci boquo

lots of love maramar327 ;)

GOOD LUCK in SCHOOL!

heyyy mira i luvvvvv uuuu 222222 lol thankxxxxx good luck in college ;)