CHEATING ON TESTS!

edited August 2006 in Faith Issues
Morals and cheating on exams?

Comments

• its bad..and REALLY temptin
  • not worth it. I'd rather know what im being tested on. I don't think i would feel right doing the sign of the cross while cheating so ofcourse it is wrong. but if you know the material and you are still cheating then you are not trusting God who is taking care of you. (wheher the test is important or not)
    Forgive Me
    yours in Christ
  • yeah cheating is horriable!
    and u just feel soo humilated when u confess to abona!!
    and sometimes eyes just wonders around! that is not good either! like samaan el kharaz did when he saw that women is his shope he actually poped his eys out!
    try to keep your eyes in control! if you are cheating then you are not learning anythng! and you never learn from your mistakes and you never learn your lesson! and maybe baad el shar you get caught and then it is gonna be a huge PROBLEM!!!!
    god be with u
    pray for me
    ur sister in faith
    mira
  • its wrong for sure!!! ur taking credit for someone else's work! and that goes the same for uni students who cheat on assignments!!! i mean u can't just take someone elses old assignment and re use it!!!
  • lol my advice to ppl..

aiight there was this guy..

hes like MARINA..number 3.....what is it..and QUIKK...

and then i said...OMGGGGGGGGGGGG as ifffffff...U WANT TO CHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG R U OKAIIIIEEEEEEE??? lol i EXAGERATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD my disbelief sooooooooo much ..that i scared him..and he said..that he was 'JUST JOKING' ahhahahahahahaha.....

LOL my advice...SERIOUSLY EXAGERATED IT..and they will be scared....and neva ask u again ;)
  • hahaha that's hilarious!!!!!!! lolll good one 'why' :D