rape

2»

Comments

• "in response to the other msg. i know ppl who just like to dress in certain ways not cos they like the attention, just cos its their style."

ur right flo.... its not only style, but fashion
    as a girl.. i find it insanely hard to find a decent lengthed shirt and pants that dont go insanely low
    ya its possible to find decent clothes..... in the petites department, but comeon now (plus, im kinda tall) lol

as far as being raped goes.... only guys who are out to rape, rape... how little or how much clothes u have on has really nothing to do with it.... i think they'd be concentrated on how strong u are and if they can beat u and other graphic stuff like that....
  • [quote author=egprincess link=board=1;threadid=431;start=15#msg6594 date=1089509874]
    [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=431;start=15#msg6434 date=1089343438]
    Sorry guys, I know this is going off on a tangent, but I remember talking about this with my FOC, and he said something about how if someone is going to rape you, regardless of where, when, who, etc that you need to scream out. That screaming out is proof that you are a victim and that you're not just giving in to your attacker. I think that if this is put into play that egyptians won't find anything to talk about because you did all you could, but I do agree with you guys on that point of gossiping people.

sleepy

screaming, other forms of defence, etc. r all good. except sometimes they dont always work. thats the truth and thats life. im not saying not to try, but if there is no one around to hear u, how will people know that u did? u know wat i mean? pple wil still gossip.

You're right, but think about this. What got you so far away from people that they won't hear you when you scream? You have to be there in order for it to happen. People will still talk, but you have to realize if you led yourself to it. I'm not acusing anyone, just simply stating that people will look past the simple statement of "No one heard me..."

as far as being raped goes.... only guys who are out to rape, rape... how little or how much clothes u have on has really nothing to do with it.... i think they'd be concentrated on how strong u are and if they can beat u and other graphic stuff like that....

I totally agree with that. Guys will always look for an "easy" girl. If they see one that has respect and such
    they don't go near her, but if they see a girl who will be easy to take control of, even if those aren't the girl's intentions, then that guy will go for the kill.

sleepy
  • Its not about being an "easy" girl. Rape is about power, the rapist wants to exert his power over the victim. Do you think that the nuns that are raped in non-Christian countries are "easy"? There was a girl whose home was broken into while she was sleeping inside, was she being easy? That's a ridiculous statement, saying that the girl was easy, thats why she was raped, that maybe true in *some* cases, but the majority of the time its sick guys fault. There are also female rapists, its not the persons fault who got raped, its the rapist.
  • Notice that I put "Easy" in quotations. That meant that they may not be easy, but they come across that way. Nuns aren't "easy", but they may come across that way because thay have no "protection". Please don't misinterpret my words next time.

sleepy
  • what i was talking about was physical strenth, not so much the will to get raped
    if you have a will not to get raped, then u wont cause chances are you wont put urself in a place or position where you can get raped.... but if you don't have that strong a will, and don't really care... u'r in for trouble :(
  • That's true SMS, but sometimes you can be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not only about physical strengh although that does play a role.

sleepy