pray for my new and first Niece!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey,
well.....my brother got married in egypt, and when we left egypt his wife was pregent! and now there is a new baby girl arrived in the family! they had el seboo and she got babtisied! and we didn't even see her! pray that she would come and live with her dad in the u.s.! she is the first grandchild for my parents! and she is gonna call me AUNT! we miss her, and we want to see her!
plz plz plz pray for her so her family will be togather once again!!
God Be With You 4ever and ever!

Comments

• oh wat an interesting story..yes ill try to memba to mention her and ur family..

that is a das story..:( that is why i will not marry from egypt..way too difficult
    :-[
  • [quote author=Mira8388h link=board=10;threadid=4270;start=0#msg58934 date=1155417891]

plz plz plz pray for her so her family will be togather once again!!

amin ....... :)
  • it is extremley hard! espeicaly for ppl who are not yet citizens!! and i am dying to see her! since i am a kid myself and i play with young kids from the class i teach at sunday school! it is sad that i can play with other ppl's kids and i can't play with my own niece!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    i just hope i'd get the chance to see her when she is a baby before she grows up!!!
    plz remember her in your prayers! her name is Mary and her dad's name is Mina, isn't that cute??? Mary-Mina??!! i think it is!!
  • haha...nice..yer my broters name is Mina Kyrollos..

becuase pope Kyrollos's name before ordination was mina..like as a monk!!
  • the same thing happened to me, i was born in egypt and my dad just left he came for a visitl. My
    mom and i waited 2 years until I came to the u.s.,everything will be just fine, just keep on praying and god will answer ur prayers
  • it is extremly painfull, but faith in god is all what we have left!
    and i am sure he won't little mary mina down!
    :'(
  • already she loves watching t.v.!! ::)
    kids!!.....
    hahaha.....
    she is the best thing that ever happened calling me amato! ;) :)
  • emtaa baa tegi hena we ana mosh hasebhaa!
    plz pray that she comes to live with us
  • things are starting to look good!
    thankx guys, plz keep remembering her in your prayers!
  • May the Lord open the doors for them so they can be reunited. Through the intercessions of our Beloved Mother of GOd St Mary.

Mary
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4270;start=0#msg59010 date=1155584679]
    it is extremley hard! espeicaly for ppl who are not yet citizens!! and i am dying to see her! since i am a kid myself and i play with young kids from the class i teach at sunday school! it is sad that i can play with other ppl's kids and i can't play with my own niece!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    i just hope i'd get the chance to see her when she is a baby before she grows up!!!
    plz remember her in your prayers! her name is Mary and her dad's name is Mina, isn't that cute??? Mary-Mina??!! i think it is!!

lol my cousins name is mary mina :)
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=10;threadid=4270;start=0#msg62217 date=1161154573]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4270;start=0#msg59010 date=1155584679]
    it is extremley hard! espeicaly for ppl who are not yet citizens!! and i am dying to see her! since i am a kid myself and i play with young kids from the class i teach at sunday school! it is sad that i can play with other ppl's kids and i can't play with my own niece!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

lol my cousins name is mary mina :)

Hailey is her real name!! so we don't have anything in common!!! :P hahaha......... kidding! :D

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Hey guys!

My brother's paperwork is going and rabana yesahelha

pray please for my Niece! so i can see her and play with her, and dress her!

thanks much,

bentBABAyasooa`
  • :D
    That is fantastic news. When you leave things to God, He will continue the work according to his will!!

Glory be to God