Book of the Fast and Feast Hymns for St. Mary and Transfiguration Feast.

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
This is Book of the Fast and Feast Hymns for St. Mary and Transfiguration Feast. in English, Coptic & Arabic

It is PDF file for printing as a book in 144 Pages + the Cover, paper size is legal (8.5"x 14")

We added it to the web site of the church. The book could be reached directly at

http://www.stmaryottawa.org/St_Mary_Fast_Feast_Book.pdf

Comments

• thx abrami.GBU
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • abrami , would you please add the english and the arabic translation to these hymns you added on the Hymn text library.
    St. Mary's Feast

St. Mary Fast

i asked you before about some other feasts hymns but you never did them. and i am only asking you because you're the only one who have the original word files for the hymns so it's easy for you to just copy and paste, rit?!!!. also another reason is that i need these 2 psalies for st.Mary to be added is that i personaly don't have a source for them and i want to use them in my church on the presentation. so.....
  • Now I am in a vacation and until 1st of September,
    at that time, I'll have a long discussion with you
    Salaam
  • [quote author=abrami link=board=2;threadid=4266;start=0#msg58913 date=1155314107]
    Now I am in a vacation and until 1st of September,
    at that time, I'll have a long discussion with you
    Salaam

you would never need to have long discussion for anything. it's either do it when you have the chanse or no. or you can just say i wont do it.
  • You reply for the help message by this:

Hey abrami, My name is Mina Girgis abd i am from St. Mark's Church in Jersey City NJ. i do presentations to my church for the projectores here. just for our church. according to what you said, you need help. well i can help you in typing arabic and the translation if i have it. am not saying i have that much time but once in a while i do some stuff. i also take care of the hymn text library here on tasbhea.org. so u should use that to because after i do a presentation, i post almost everything on the library. for example:
    i did a presentation for Sagda, after i finished, i posted everything here:
    http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?action=viewcat&id=106

so what ever u need just ask me if i have it and i'll post it on the library and than you can get it from there. basicly i work with tasbeha.org here and one goal is to make our hymn libary the primary source of all coptic hymns inclduing tasbhea stuff, pascha and a lot more. also we put them in the 3 languages ( coptic english and arabic).

Then you wrote again:

well i know about the files from your church and i have all of them. i my email is [email protected]. the books are really nice but now every one is working on presentations. the bigest example is st. george & st shenouda church in bergen (stgeorgejc.org). also us to in st mark's but i am the only one who works on them and i don't have my files for the public for now. for there is some very little mistakes sometimes and also it is in fact a diffrent translation. but most of the time i still get the books on word format from bergen church and do it in presentation my way.

On the bases of these two letters, I send you in the yahoo e-mail address two PDF files for the Psalis & Defnars of St. Shenouda and St. Bishoy, some of them to translate and other to type it in Arabic, & I waited for 5 days and I received no answers from you. So I wrote other messages on yahoo e-mail to know what the progress is and again you did not answer. So I wait two other days and I wrote another message (also on yahoo e-mail), and no response from you was heard.

So I felt that you were not a serious person in what you said in the previous 2 messages and that you needed some text from me to do your presentation and your competition project in your church. Which is, of course, cheating since you did not do the work.

You forgot what I asked you to do and tried to use me as an advantage in your competiton. Mina, did you really think I would give you all my work for your project?!? I asked you your help, and you tried to take advantage of me. Thank you.

Moreover, because I was relying on you to do this translation and to type the Arabic text; the books of St. Shenouda and St. Bishoy did not come out.

• [quote author=abrami link=board=2;threadid=4266;start=0#msg58927 date=1155390644]
    On the bases of these two letters, I send you in the yahoo e-mail address two PDF files for the Psalis & Defnars of St. Shenouda and St. Bishoy, some of them to translate and other to type it in Arabic, & I waited for 5 days and I received no answers from you. So I wrote other messages on yahoo e-mail to know what the progress is and again you did not answer. So I wait two other days and I wrote another message (also on yahoo e-mail), and no response from you was heard.

So I felt that you were not a serious person in what you said in the previous 2 messages and that you needed some text from me to do your presentation and your competition project in your church. Which is, of course, cheating since you did not do the work.

first when you send me the 2 files i told you i'll do what i can and if i finish them i'll send it to you. and with what i said, i didn't have time to do them and 2 3 days latter you sendthem to me and said that there done. so how does that prove if i am a serios person or not.

second, i never said anything about presentations except after i included the hymn library. my main gaol is the hymn text library because with that me, and everyone else will have what they need to do books, presentations or what ever.

You also said:
    "Which is, of course, cheating since you did not do the work."

what the heck do you think we are doing. yout hink this is like a test or a compitition and who ever have the more text wins or somthing. you think i like to cheat from you to get something from you for my advantage. i would like to know what would it be.
    sorry abrami but i really don't know your view of service.

You forgot what I asked you to do and tried to use me as an advantage in your [glow=red,2,300]competiton[/glow]. Mina, did you really think I would give you all my work for your project?!? I asked you your help, and you tried to take advantage of me. Thank you.

again with the competition.

abrami, i just want to tell you that i needed help from you not work and the only reason i asked you for that is that you have the word files so it's easyer for you but look, it was a mistake asking you and it wont happend again. but still that wouldn't stop you from posting the reast of the psalis you have on the txt library.
  • Here's the link in case of the above one not open:

http://www.stmaryottawa.org/St_Mary_Fast_Feast_book.pdf

Pray for us