Baba Kyrillos VI PRayers

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
does anyone have the prayer for exams of baba kyrillos?
i need it really urgently he is my patron saint and my exams are this week itll be great if he supports me and i recite his prayers during this time.

thanks to all and God Bless!!!

[+†+] JuStIn [+†+]

Comments

• here it is,
    but please don`t forget me in your prayers coz my exams begin after tomorrow and i really need prayers,
  • Hey shnoods,
    tanx a bunch for that i just found the enlgish version of in my computer at home. If you need it i have i can give it to you.
  • i would like it very much sydney.thx alot.put as i said before please don`t don`t forget me in your prayers... :)
  • Can someone please post the english version of the prayer? It would be greatly appreciated.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691
  • I would also appreciate it if it was posted in english. Thanks in advance...
  • yeah i would really like pope kyrillios prayers.....but it wont come up.....and do u have it in english???please!!thanks and u are all in my prayers.

mary
  • o yes plz english wood b awesome

thnks guys
    +FROG+
  • My Lord Jesus Christ,

I thank You for YOu have taught me to seek refuge in You, in times of need, when You said, Call upon Me in the day of your trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me."

Now, oh Lord, I appeal to You to give me wisdom and understanding at this time of exams.

Give me grace to pass this test in peace. Grant me Your profound peace and blessing in the time that I am writing my test.

Lord Jesus, I ask of You to find favor in my teachers' eyes for You soften their hearts towards me as they mark my papers. Dear Lord, I am a sinner, and I have not pleased You or myself all year, but I ask You not to treat me according to my sins or the hardness of my heart, but according to Your mercy and sympathy.

Lord, You siad, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." So, here I am, asking, and on the gte of Your mercy I am knocking. so, do not refuse my prayer, for you have said: "whoever comes to Me I will never drive away." Answer me, through the intercession of the Holy Virgin and all Your angels. Amen
  • welcome to the site and thanks alot that was awesome GBU matey

+FROG+
  • emghaly23,

Thank you for the English version. It will help me a great deal in the future. May God reward you for your work.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691