Fr. Abraam Sleman Sermon

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Tonight in the St. Mark's Church in Jersey City, New Jersey- Fr. Abraam Sleman will give a sermon or more like a theology lesson about the gospel of Judah and how is it not right, it will be broadcasted live on tasbeha.org, so please if you get the chance to lesson to it, this message will answer most likely all your question about the gospel of Judah, take care!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• Thank you Coptic Servent, do you know the equivalent Cairo time?

Thank you Fr. Abraam Sleman, Tasbeha.org and brethren and sisters of St. Mark Church, NJ. God Bless You all and pray for me.

(If I miss it I hope this sermon will be made available soon for everybody to download.)
  • Vespers would start may be around 6:30 PM which is most likly to be 1:30 AM in Egypt. in egypt it would may be to late to listen to but soon the sermon will be online for everyone to listen to.
  • Thank you Mina GBU.
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=11;threadid=3878;start=0#msg54676 date=1147545226]
    Vespers would start may be around 6:30 PM which is most likly to be 1:30 AM in Egypt. in egypt it would may be to late to listen to but soon the sermon will be online for everyone to listen to.

Thanks minagir for answering, I didn't know the proper Cairo time, sorry John_S2000, minagir, just wanted me to post it that's all!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Ill try to listen to it :).
  • I could not listen, I heard just about one sentence :(

I checked the page that contains sermons of 2006: it is not yet online.