Asterisks'

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
For you who don't know what asterisks' is, it is that little star in your number column, it looks like this*, ok, so I do this a lot, but I would like to hear any of your opinions on this, when I make a mistake like for example, ;p; and I accidently pressed that instead of lol** I use the asterisks' to mark as a correction, I use it a lot and it's addicting if I were to change that, it would effect me, so please if you have something to say about this, say it now or asap, that would be very appreciated, thank you!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• I really don't understand ure Q :P lol
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=10;threadid=3761;start=0#msg53523 date=1146274548]
    I really don't understand ure Q :P lol

It's not really a question, it's more of a comment, I would like to hear what your opinion is on asterisks' and from that if you read it once more, you will understand it, I meant to say like is it wrong to use asterisks' if you correcting the mistake, and in the form of writing it correctly you use asterisks' which is probably prohibited or banned from using, since it's it looks like you're using it to symbolize of a form of a harsh or ridiculious word! Hope I made sense!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • you made perfect sense, coptic servant. ;D and you know what, i'm totally okay with the asterik thing :D.... sometimes i even use it for footnotes. i hope nobody changes that cause if they did i know i'll be confused!! ??? ;D
    salam* ;D

salam means "peace" 8) ;)
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=10;threadid=3761;start=0#msg53533 date=1146284050]
    you made perfect sense, coptic servant. ;D and you know what, i'm totally okay with the asterik thing :D.... sometimes i even use it for footnotes. i hope nobody changes that cause if they did i know i'll be confused!! ??? ;D
    salam* ;D

salam means "peace" 8) ;)

Thanks sooooooooooo...much filobateer, ya same here, I know what salam means, even americans do, I was amazed anywho, ya, if they change that, I don't know what to correct with hehe, take care all!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • no prob. ya c.s., anytime!! ;) enty bas te2ashary kidah, we7na ta7t amrek ;D ;D lawo 3ayzah ay khedmah tanyah, 2o2mory... min 3enayah deh w'3enayah deh!! ;D :D
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=10;threadid=3761;start=0#msg53540 date=1146285056]
    no prob. ya c.s., anytime!! ;) enty bas te2ashary kidah, we7na ta7t amrek ;D ;D lawo 3ayzah ay khedmah tanyah, 2o2mory... min 3enayah deh w'3enayah deh!! ;D :D

filobateer, that is very kind of you I appreciate it deeply, Rabena makom!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent