Most Precious

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
What can't you live without, or in other words what can you not leave it behind, it doesn't have to be something you can not leave behind, but the most charished possession for you, and another question is, what would you bring with you if your stranded on an empty island, that there's only water, and 1 palm tree, and sand, please reduce your prize possessions (the things you can't live without and what you would if you were stranded on an empty island) or who would you bring with you... to the limit of 3 things, I would have to say,
1)My family, parrot and friends
2)My Bible
3)A Church

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• sorry nancy i don really get what u mean r u askin a Q?
  • Yes, I am asking a question, just read it a second time, it's better if you read something another time!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • 1. bible
    2. agbeya
    3. icons!

live the life fo solitude!
  • I'm with you on all 3 socoolbishoy, thank you so much!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Anybody else have something that you can not leave behind?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • so2al 7elwo ya c.s. ..... bosy ya sity, i can't live without

1) family
    2) music (specifically alhan, liturgy, and classical)
    3)silence 8) (quiet time for reflection, relaxation, etc.)

dah ana momken atganen if i didn't have about 5-10 hrs of complete silence during the week... :o yemken 7ata yakhdoony el 3abasyah* lol hehehe ;D ;D

bas eh dah, ya c.s? :) ur so creative in ur questions, ya binty???? it actually makes me think! ::) hehe!
    okay, anyway... yalla ya people.... ana 3ayzah ashof el thread dah atwal min el red carpet ely fee hollywood!! ;D

*p.s. el 3abasyah is a little town in egypt where the insane asylum is located. it's like a joke in egypt if u tell someone "entah 3abasyah khales"... which means that "ur really crazy!" :o ;D
  • aha got it!!!

k, i can't live without feeling christ's love {I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE IT} it'd be horrible if He didn't love me wow i wouldn't be able to live!!!!!!

and all the other love from parents, brothers,sisters,friends (real 1s),abouna,and SCHOOOL TEACHERS if i have to say cos if they love ya u r less likely to get into trouble lol

well, abouna told me this little precious prayer before, which i'd like to share with u

and i can't translate it to english lol:

"ya rab a3teny ne3ma fe 3ayneek, wa3ty el nas ne3ma fe 3enaya wa3teny ne3ma fe 3any el nas"

wat do u think about it? it's a bit complicated but read it again and u'll realize it i think!

god bless
  • Shokran ya filobateer, I constantly keep on thinking about new ideas, wow that is very interesting ya filobateer wey mnc_hnn, thank you for sharing that with me, and mnc_hnn, that is so beautiful it's so precious!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3613;start=0#msg52142 date=1144442290]
    What can't you live without, or in other words what can you not leave it behind, it doesn't have to be something you can not leave behind, but the most charished possession for you, and another question is, what would you bring with you if your stranded on an empty island, that there's only water, and 1 palm tree, and sand, please reduce your prize possessions (the things you can't live without and what you would if you were stranded on an empty island) or who would you bring with you... to the limit of 3 things, I would have to say,
    1)My family, parrot and friends
    2)My Bible
    3)A Church

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

why not CHRIST (in your heart), because if you have Him, you have everything. :) :) :)
  • Christ to me is the Bible, that's my guide and everything, that is why I didn't say Christ in my heart, because Christ is the Bible it tells you everything you need to know!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • The thing I most cannot live without is God and church I guess.

Also, to a stranded island this is what I would take:

1. my friends and family
    2. food
    3. a pet
    4. a lot of books
    5. church and books inside of it to pray with

and some clothes

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=11;threadid=3613;start=0#msg52621 date=1145045410]
    The thing I most cannot live without is God and church I guess.

Also, to a stranded island this is what I would take:

1. my friends and family
    2. food
    3. a pet
    4. a lot of books
    5. church and books inside of it to pray with

and some clothes

love lots,
    CopticChica21

CopticChica21, you can only take 3 things with you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • 1. my bible
    2. this old picture of my friends
    3. hymnes and songs
  • That is very interesting nene107 and egyptiankrkr, ya BIBLE would be the absolute #1 thing, that I would definitely bring, without it I can't live my life!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • That is very interesting nene107 and egyptiankrkr, ya BIBLE would be the absolute #1 thing, that I would definitely bring, without it I can't live my life!

Yeah, mein either, especially since the Bible is like the thing that guides us through life.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=11;threadid=3613;start=15#msg52688 date=1145112407]

That is very interesting nene107 and egyptiankrkr, ya BIBLE would be the absolute #1 thing, that I would definitely bring, without it I can't live my life!

Yeah, mein either, especially since the Bible is like the thing that guides us through life.

love lots,
    CopticChica21

Yes, I agree, and I would also bring my Agepya! I have to pray, unless I have it memorize, which I have the Thanksgiving prayer memorized, and Psalm 150, and I'm pretty sure, I memorized the gospel for First hour (Prime)

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • for me i'd say a song book which has allllll the arabic.english and coptic songs i've heard in my life 'and know how to say them ofcourse!' lol and the bible can i have a highlighter and a pen with some paper too? lol

but i defenitilygonna take my song book i cant live without singing !!!!