A great idea

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hello all, I have seen a lot of threads lately that have the same exact question or comment as other old ones that were done in the past, I would just like to see if we can make this come true or not, but I think I should tell you what the great idea is, I'm thinking that we should have a thread search, whenever you want to find out if there is a thread already about your topic than you type it in, and than it will have different choices of threads to choose from, recently I think this idea may come in handy, that is, if the admins and moderator don't mind of course, because it would help us all, and I really would like to try this, if you have relatively same topic, different comment or question, than you don't have to worry about this, and if you still don't understand what I'm talking about, here is an example:
Search-Pictures
Choice 1-Pictures by Fully Rely On God
Choice 2-Picture 2 by Fully Rely On God
Choice 3-pics by CopticChica21
Something around that range, please this would be really great to have on the site, it would be fun and simple, I'm not talking about the search that is already on the website, all you have to type in is something relatively close to the thread itself, thank you all! Sorry if I am offending anybody by this thread, I just thought it would be simpler, sorry again, you could delete this thread if you want to!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• Edit: Sorry just saw the bottom part of your post. My apologies.

Peace and Blessings,
    WMA
  • I believe the search function on the website is obviously alot more effective. I fail to see what advantage this manual method has over the search function....