Cheating

13»

Comments

• i "ratted" on sum1 1ce, it lost me that personz 'frendship' but at least i wasnt a silent bystander. newayz, it showed how little that person cared for my opinionz.
  • well sinner there are 2 ways to look at this:
    1) if you ratted that person out because you care about them and you saw them doing something wrong and you tried talking to them and it didn't work so you had to tell somebody because you care about them
    2) you ratted them out just for the fun of it

i don't think i need to explain which one is a good cause and which is bad do i?
  • i guess ur just gonna have to face the consequences...next time, remember that if u see ur brother doing something he shouldnt be doing-- look at yourself first-- u might not have cheated on anything before, but thats not the point. -dont point at your brother when he has a speck of dust in his eye, when u have a log in your own eye.
    we are all sinners
    - if ur brother smites u, give him ur other cheek
    - what can flesh do to you-- fear the Lord and only the Lord
  • I think you should gice it a thought first, if it was your brother, would you go and tell on him?

Epsaltos Michael
  • i don't remember where it is mentioned in the Bible but it said if you see your brother doing something wrong tell him and if they don't listen tell their parents and if they don't listen tell the priest of the church
  • ok cool i finally found where those verses are Matt 18:15-17
    15 "Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that "by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'[1] 17And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.