picture

Comments

• the 3 crosses
  • the sower...
  • us, the lost sheep
  • the cross he died on...
  • sunrise and the cross... a perfect match
  • it may be hard to read but its worth it... ;)
  • one of my favorite verses...
  • the baby... its symbolizes life... right?
  • i know you cant read the words but the picture is nice :)
  • greater love
  • really nice prayer
  • this is nice....
  • definitely one of my favorite verses of the bible :)
  • i loooooooove this picture
  • Hey you guys I found this realllly nice pic and i enlarged it to see the words and the are beautiful, but it wont fit, so here it is.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with God. Across the sky flashed scences from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to him and the other to the lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path there were only one set of footrints. He also noticed it was at the very saddest and lonliest times of his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.''Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me.

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, I was carrying you.
  • gift of love... :)
  • One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with God. Across the sky flashed scences from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonged to him and the other to the lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path there were only one set of footrints. He also noticed it was at the very saddest and lonliest times of his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.''Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me.

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, I was carrying you.

footprints... its just one of my favorite... if not the favorite... but I love the pic of the baby in the bloody hand... its cool.
  • the footprints one just amazes me... unexplainable
  • i love the footprints 1 too :)
  • thats a beautiful picture of Saint Mary, PrincessMary, lol

this is soooo painful... :'(
    jesus crucified makes me cry :'(
  • one of my favorite saints...
  • Saint Anthony