LENT: Foods to eat when fasting

2»

Comments

• By praying and having help by God, prayer requests from them to God, they also have hope to stay healthy and probably pray they won't get tempted!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • u r tohfa looool
  • [quote author=egyptianorthobeaut link=board=10;threadid=3354;start=0#msg49104 date=1141162205]
    and my parents don't even want me fasting (i am too young to go for 55 days).

reallly? ur 15 and they think that ur too young? i started fasting when i was 9 the whole 55 days...
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=10;threadid=3354;start=30#msg52320 date=1144675422]
    i've got a question,

how did some saints fast like for 20days without eating anything at all

and others who ate only somekinda plants which grew near where they dwelled

i mean were they not humans? and even if u said they were spiritually strong why is it only them? and why can't i or any1 of us fast like they did?

and after fasting for very long periods of time how can their body cope with all this and withstand living conditions?

im guessing that god gave them the courage they need to do soo and yes like u said they are spirtually strong and God is the bread of life you can never be in the stage of hunger or thirst while you are with him. so ya i hope that answered ur question oooo and for their body god be3 awhihom so they cn live basically thats all i have to say
  • eat pasta, salad, rice, olivesc, choshareyl. You dont need to prove anything to ur parents, u r doing this for urself
  • fool is good
    especially whn it is cooked with lemon, oil, pepper, salt , and camun