Read

My dad owns a store with my uncle maybe.. and its not doing very good it seems and I did not think it would do good maybe.. because he does not go to church much or take holy communion often ... maybe twice in 1 yr he goes to church and im not sure when the last time he confessed and had holy communion...

he says maybe something like .. "99% of those people in church will go to hell (maybe he did not say they will go to hell but 99% something).... they fight with each other and confess to a priest and the priest gives them absolution and they take Holy Communion.. I think someone or some people might of hurt him badly in the past and he is bitter? maybe toward them.. I dont want my dad to go to hell and I dont want God to take him any time soon...
I want you to pray day and night for him and my whole family..
(I have not shed enough tears for him.. maybe none or close to none.. and have not been a very good son maybe too)

But my dad says something I think maybe like.. "if God wants to save me He will save me" he says he prays to God (I think he does sometimes) and asks God to forgive him..and he feels (maybe) that God forgives him.. but he fights with my mum often (and my mum fights with him too) and if God is communing with him why is God not leading him back to the church... my dad even once said to me something maybe like "you made me not want to be christian" he only said this one day I think not too long ago.. because I think I make the christian life look too hard maybe and because I have not been a very good son and not being what he wants me to be maybe...maybe a person who is not shy, social and works at his store well (not the store that is not doing well)..

I want to ask is it wrong for me to tell him straight to the point.. I think the reason your business is not doing good is because you are trusting in yourself and you are far from God and you have to go back to God so he will bless the work.. and you need to work for His glory...
But I dont want him to go back to God just so he can be blessed but I want him to have sincere repentance.. he is living in the dark it seems and he might not know it...

Also Ive never had a job anywhere where I have worked hard and the places where I have worked like my dads store I just sit around it seems and do easy stuff.. I have been diagnosed clinically depression correctly maybe before

Comments

• WOW! i will defenietly pray for ur dad. Is ur dad babtized? Dou go to church often. Maybe u shuld ask abouna for some help and he can lead u. I don't get the whole story but i know that feeling of carrying someone's burden because u luv them so much. Pray 4 ur dad and ask god to forgive him. My parents fight day and night over my mom not talking the dental exam test scince she wazz a dentist @ Egypt. U should explain to ur dad u r worried about him and if he luves u he shuld at least listen and consider and ask the holy spirit to help him go to church. Dont blame it on urself u probably r a good son. What r u supposed to do ? Is ur dad the type of person that gets mad when u tell him what to do ? Well i think the best thing is ask abouna and god 4 help

luv
    mary God Bless
  • JesusisKingofKings, i know exactly how you are feeling, i can totally relate to you (even though my dad doesn't own a store) my dad doesn't go to church that much either. and he gets in a lot of fights with my mom. and he always cusses. if i tell my dad what you wanted to tell your dad, my dad will def. take it the wrong way. i don't know about you but you should decide if what he would do or say when you tell him and keep praying for him and ask God to forgive him. and tell your foc. can't you also place it on the alter. that would be a great idea.