Q&Answer by H.G Bishop Moussa

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
[glow=red,2,300]Is it important to be sexually compatible before marriage? [/glow]

In society they consider that knowing your partner is only through sex, but this is a very dangerous consideration, because for sure you can be compatible with many from the opposite sex, not just one. Also this gives the idea that society thinks marriage = sexual relationships only. As Christians, we know that this is wrong, because marriage is love, and sex should be a medium for love, and even in the absence of sex, love is still growing, as is unity and happiness. We see this in old age when sexual desires weaken, yet the marriage is still stable, unified and lovely. Therefore, this sex-oriented concept of marriage, present in society is very harmful, because if you enter marriage through the door of sexual compatibility, you will also leave this marriage from the same door, because they will feel compatible with their partner for a year or so, and then they will start to feel monotonous; thereby searching for another sexually compatible person, outside of marriage. This compatibility is selfish - never giving but always taking. This selfishness can be seen today in the examples of married couples disliking to have children - they are greedy, only living for themselves, and the result will be the disintegration and collapse of the new civilisation, because of the malpractice of sex.

Comments

• how cum wen i try copy pasting it it cums out wird? i need help lyk off the actual pdf file thanks

+FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=13;threadid=3287;start=0#msg57166 date=1151920511]
    how cum wen i try copy pasting it it cums out wird? i need help lyk off the actual pdf file thanks

I've had that problem too...
  • so like is anyone gonna help us? ASAP plz thanks
  • hmm try that again cause its fine wid me
  • from the actual pdf file?
  • where is the aculty pdf file??? and i'll help..