Fascinating article about a syrian stigmata

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I just want to share with you this absolutely fascinating story about a famous syrian woman who has often suffered the stigmata, has had many visions of the virgin mary, and who sometimes oozes holy oil and so on. The article is long but very easy to read. I do hope you get to read it :)

Also, i just want to say that their is no doubt at all that this is real, and in fact i have seen a video of her actually suffering the stigmata and so on. Raban Maak

http://www.livingmiracles.net/Myrna.html

Comments

• omg... i couldnt read thorugh that all of it at least, but that is soo amazing.. thanks for sharing
  • I couldn't read all of it also, but it's so miraculous, thanks for sharing, I really recommend for anyone in there spare time to look at the pictures and read a little because it's magnificent, but at the same time very sad!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • you're welcome to it. though while the read is long its worthwhile.. I mean apart from stigmata, visions of mary and other things, she also saw jesus christ and he said to her -- "My daughter, I am the Beginning and the End. I am the Truth, the Freedom, and the Peace. My Peace I give to you" the message started and Christ ended by saying "Here I am because you called Me." I mean the article is just so intresting.. Raban Maak...