How did Moses write about his death?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
if Deuteronomy is the book of Moses, and was written by him, how then in ch 34, did he write about his death..??

did Joshua finish the book, or something like that??

Comments

• yes, Joshua is the one who finished the book, writing Moses's death
  • thnx mary, but how do we know that??
  • There's actually two explanations for this... some church scholars say that it was indeed joshua that completed writing deuteronomy... yet some actually say that he prophesied his own death through inspiration of the Spirit.. since think about it.. he WAS a prophet.. and that was his job...
    i had to go research this question... good call.
  • isnt it ironic how he neva got to see caanan though...

thnx both mary's u guys helpped heaps. :D
  • wow this thread is kinda old lol, but i think i read in an explanation by Fr Tadros or the Pope that Joshua was the one who completed the last part of Deuteronomy :)
  • Sup Y'all,
    I've warned you all about this sinful man...GJI, but yet you let this devil particapate in our clear and exemplary forum.

For those who are new let me clarify what happened. While there was a poll on this site for the best poster, GJI voted him self in more than once, 7 times to be specific. Many will say thats not possible with one account and your right..GJI has created himself multiple accounts..

My evidence? My evidence is quite transparent...i tracked the source of each vote for GJI and most of them were from the same IP address and everyone has an unique IP (internet provider) address.

If any of you want more evidence to see that this man is really a devil than PM me and i'll send you screenshots of this loser.

I challenge GJI to be an honorable man and speak up and tell the truth. But liars and shifty people stay low and keep their mouths close, futher proving his guilty concious. IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL PEOPLE REALISE WHAT A BAD PERSON YOU ARE GJI.
  • wat would you benefit or gain from this FAR1Q? this is certaintly not Christian behavior and i advice you stop.
  • Benefit...unlike many of you im Christian..i do things that benefit others and this IS for you. Your talking to a liar and a manipulative man. As i said i will prove to you, but i understand your in denial.
  • I have good reason to be in denial, for i know GJI and he is not wat you say.
    But instead of just making accusations to all, y dont you just take it up with him on pm?
  • We dont judge people in the Coptic Church, ok?
  • What's ur point Far1q???? NOBODY CARES

Can anybody from the admins plz remove all the previous posts, so that this topic can stay clean as it was, thnx and God bless :)
  • This gentleman sent me an email address as this "hey ali, what we gonna do for school, come early on monday, aight!!".

Can someone translate that into simpler terms so i may understand the message being strived at.

Thanks...

May God have mercy on those who given into the devil.
  • far1q......
    i guess u didnt read my note on the forum the admins deleted
    FAR1Q..."FA" the first letters of your screen name could stand for "fallen angel" so before u call any1 else a "devil" id be careful next time ;)
  • i know i dont have too, but just to clear things up, this is the story...

i think the reason why he thinks i voted for my self and all that is cause i have heaps of friends who wanted to join the site, but didnt have email addresses so i made some for them in my name and gave them the password, u know wat i mean, and they prob voted for me, and all there addresses relate to my name, so maybe thats wat this guys on about, but i so glad u believe me. so like other members on this site wood have like my dad's and mum's email address, cause they dont use it, so i gave them the address to use and gave them there pass word wen i got it...
  • Guys:
    Don't waste your time with FAR1Q, he's a lier moslem coming again and is trying to seed separation and hatred (as they usually do) between good faithful Coptic Christians. So please do not listen to him. Just look at his e-mail address for heaven's sake. He' s a fake!!!
  • why don't we all stop judging. whether its FARQ1 or GJI kefaya keda! its really no big deal. I may be the one confused, but from my understanding this is a CHRISTIAN ORTHODOX forum, so lets keep the topics and conversations that way. lets try to maintain a Christian spirit. and lets just end this senseless and pointless conversation here.
  • Ibrahim when you talk to me, you talk to me in a respectful manner. I don't know what your parents taught you but don't you ever call me moslem as i'm not. Fariq is my name and if any of you want to talk about the meaning of it then i shall..to the person that stated FA is a fallen angel..LOL, if you only knew what Fariq meant, your practically teasing your religion (well, i don't think it's your faith because your just a disgrace to it).

Peace Y'all

P.S. btw the GJI, you lied once again. Its not from the emails you gave them, its from the same computer. Unless you friends voted for you ON YOUR computer. And also to make an email takes 2 minutes to make...quit while ahead GJI, your fooling no-one.
  • my brother, i dont know why ur picking on me, and why u care so much about persecuting me, 4give me if i have said ur done any wrong to u, but really, its time too move on, there are betta things in life my friend.
    may God forgive me
    and forgive us all.

if thats the case about and how it has to be the same comp, then it cood have been hustler , or someone else, ur trying to bring up an arguement, lets just move on my friend.